Greeneville @ MoWest

DevilMan03

Just a fan of high school football.  Truth be told, I'm a Sevier County alum.  I have seen Greeneville teams from the 1990's up til now.  I've seen Fulton teams throughout the same time period.  I never said anything about your team being bad, I said Fulton is better.  They have a two headed tailback monster that is nasty and their o-line is huge.  They have tall athletic wide-outs that can go get it, and their qb is serviceable for what their coaching staff needs him to do.  Greeneville is much smaller up front, offensively, and while they have some nice athletes outside, and at qb they don't have the o-line to match Fulton's size up front.  I watched them dismantle Powell, and I know Powell lost a lot, but they also run a scheme that is almost identical to Greeneville's.  I know that saying anything negative about the Devils is fightin words for you people, and you think football was invented at Burley Stadium.  Oh, wait, I didn't say anything negative, I just told the truth about Fulton handing out another beatin in November.  Either way, I have nothing invested in either team, I'm just trying to ease the pain that will be another playoff exit at the hands of the Falcons.

There is a whole lot of football to be played before Devils vs Falcons is even possible. This weeks focus is the Trojans and that is all that matters. Who cares how big, fast and dominate the falcons are in week 1? We will worry about that in week 12.

That's a good way to look at things.  I know you have a talented team, I'm not taking anything away from your team.  I just think some of you get a little ahead of yourselves talking about the gold that's in your future.  Maybe it is, if so, like I said, I really have nothing invested in either team.  Just stating for some of your more "hardy" fans that the Falcons eventually await, and I don't think there is anything you can do about it.  Good luck tomorrow night with the Trojans.

Edited by TheoleGOLFcoach
  • Upvote 1

Ok I'm going to revise my game prediction.

IF and I say IF Greeneville comes out and plays Greeneville Football I think we will win like 41-14. Yes that's a lot I know. IF they don't play like they should I still say we win like 35-28 or possibly 31-28. We our ten times better than last year and far more hungry.

Ok I'm going to revise my game prediction.

IF and I say IF Greeneville comes out and plays Greeneville Football I think we will win like 41-14. Yes that's a lot I know. IF they don't play like they should I still say we win like 35-28 or possibly 31-28. We our ten times better than last year and far more hungry.

You lost all credibility even suggesting that Greeneville can not play well and still beat West. I hope the players have your attitude,if they do West will win big.

You'll see. GREENEVILLE big.

If Greeneville is hitting on all cylinders and West has an off night Greeneville will win big, but if West is hitting on all cylinders and Greeneville is having a down night West will win big. This is a match up of two teams that know how to win and know how to capitalize on mistakes. So there is no way Greeneville plays bad and walks away with a win unless West just plays worse. But all of that is academic because both of these teams will be ready to play. I think Greeneville makes more mistakes because mistakes are inevitable in the first game and West got all of that out on Saturday. West by 10.

If Greeneville is hitting on all cylinders and West has an off night Greeneville will win big, but if West is hitting on all cylinders and Greeneville is having a down night West will win big. This is a match up of two teams that know how to win and know how to capitalize on mistakes. So there is no way Greeneville plays bad and walks away with a win unless West just plays worse. But all of that is academic because both of these teams will be ready to play. I think Greeneville makes more mistakes because mistakes are inevitable in the first game and West got all of that out on Saturday. West by 10.

I agree but I will say I don't think it will take long for Greeneville to fix the first game mistakes and get all the jitters out. I know west will come to play they have never been a pushover, anyone that's played against them can tell you that. I think score predictions are dumb so I will say this. I think Greeneville comes out with the W in a hard fought game from both teams.