Bledsoe County @ Marion County

MCRoadWarrior

Well this is one time I will be pulling for a MC win since them Boys From Bledsoe are in our District. Marion should not have any trouble with them Bledsoe County Boys. One thing is for sure MC will not have to worry about the QB like they did last week. If Bledsoe can't keep this one close by halftime this game will be over quick. That McCurry feller knows how to coach a team in the second half. He will use the running game for ball control and just keep running it down your throat. Believe me I know this.

I see this one being a blowout. Especially with that Zeman kid getting healthier by the week.

. Jasper should have this one in the first quarter but the Zeaman kid is healthy period. Broken bones, sprained ankles, cracked ribs are part of the game. I can't believe im going to say this but I respect the Zeaman kid for playing. Trust me I have questioned some of our Pirates last couple of years for setting out hurt or injured. Whatever you want to call it. Maybe I'm just to old school but I like seeing these kids laying it on the line for their teams. Edited by MrLegit

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Jasper should have this one in the first quarter but the Zeaman kid is healthy period. Broken bones, sprained ankles, cracked ribs are part of the game. I can't believe im going to say this but I respect the Zeaman kid for playing. Trust me I have questioned some of our Pirates last couple of years for setting out hurt or injured. Whatever you want to call it. Maybe I'm just to old school but I like seeing these kids laying it on the line for their teams.

I'm right there with you Mr. Legit. It is great to see these young men who give up their bodies every Friday Night for the sake of Pride in their school. I love it.

i hear that the state has stopped praying over the PA systems before games? anyone else hear this?

Yes it's true, but they can't stop everyone from going to mid-field prior to the start of the game and praying as a group. Just can't do it over the PA system......both sides of fans should meet and pray because they have a right just like the one who complained about it!!!!