polk at chattanooga central

fishheadspin

You are right. My mistake. Who won the JV game? Fish we need the turnout and make noise Friday. The Central Fans need to show up and make noise. We need to beat this team to get respect. Revive the Spirit. Go Pounders.

I don't think there is a team in the state that is as loud and brings more people than Polk. ...I think central will get a few big plays here and there. .. but then Polk is going to put up 8 minute drives and only let you have the ball a few minutes in each quarter ...and no one is going to stop Miller for less than 4-5 yards the whole game I think the only way Polk could lose is turnovers and miller rarely fumbles I say polk by 14 or more

your are right we don't have a duo ..we have quintuplets of WR that we throw it around too.   our defense will surprise a good many teams this year. It may not happen this week and Miller may rush for 300 yards but we are a much better football team than at this time last year. Probably at anytime last year! 

Our problem will be offensive line this entire year and not beating ourselves.  

JV won the east ridge Scrimmage / game 59- 21.  East Ridge did not want to pay for officials for the game but felt it necessary to charge at the gate for a scrimmage! 

I agree with both of you Polk county guys. We are underdogs. Miller may run wild. Will see. If he does not, and he is controlled to some extent, who knows what happens. You guys have a right to be proud. You guys beat Bradley and we, Central, did not beat a big name team, so you guys have the right to crow about your team. But remember though, we did win last Friday also and came away with a good win. Anyway I am sure you guys have a lot of momentum going your way and will be picked to win because we are small and have no power back as you do and he will try to lead you to another win . I am sure you are going to try and control the clock. I am sure your qb will call the right plays and hand the ball of and even run it at times and you will probably put Miller in your Wildcat package to let him run or even throw. I am sure he is licking his chops to play us because we can't match up with him.. But remember we play football also. Good Luck to you . See you Friday. Go Pounders. PFL.

I agree with both of you Polk county guys. We are underdogs. Miller may run wild. Will see. If he does not, and he is controlled to some extent, who knows what happens. You guys have a right to be proud. You guys beat Bradley and we, Central, did not beat a big name team, so you guys have the right to crow about your team. But remember though, we did win last Friday also and came away with a good win. Anyway I am sure you guys have a lot of momentum going your way and will be picked to win because we are small and have no power back as you do and he will try to lead you to another win . I am sure you are going to try and control the clock. I am sure your qb will call the right plays and hand the ball of and even run it at times and you will probably put Miller in your Wildcat package to let him run or even throw. I am sure he is licking his chops to play us because we can't match up with him.. But remember we play football also. Good Luck to you . See you Friday. Go Pounders. PFL.

Yall lost to bradley 63-7 in a scrimmage....enough said

we did not even scrimmage bradley...we played them in a spring game with probably half the starters missing playing in baseball and track.

we scrimmaged Grace, Cumberland, and Sequatchie Co.  i dont think we gave up and offensive touchdown in any of those games.  I think we only gave up 2 tds with the JV on the field. 

we did not even scrimmage bradley...we played them in a spring game with probably half the starters missing playing in baseball and track.

we scrimmaged Grace, Cumberland, and Sequatchie Co. i dont think we gave up and offensive touchdown in any of those games. I think we only gave up 2 tds with the JV on the field.

Those are three top notch teams with a combined record of 5-30 last year