polk at chattanooga central

fishheadspin

Yall lost to bradley 63-7 in a scrimmage....enough said

OK...I've stayed out of this. But if you are going to report information you need to be sure your information is accurate and the whole truth.  First off..the Bradley scrimmage was played with most all of our starters not even there.  Second..we played second and even third string players.  Underclassmen and guys that hadnever even played.  BOTH teams did plays over and coaches were on the field for both teams. This was not an actual game. This was used by BOTH teams as a learning environment. Now I repsect what Polks coach has done with the program.  And Miller is not just a great player but seems like a quality individual.  But..get your facts straight and don't just come here slamming Central and tooting Polks horn.  Because you are mistaken with your facts and its not reflecting very good on the Polkprogram.  I doubt your coach would be proud.  Good luck to both teams and may all stay safe.

It just seems when u voice the confidence of your teams chance at a victory and your reasons for doin so it's perfectly fine. However when we say our opinion we get slammed. Lets let the boys settle this on the gridiron. Go to the Bradley polk thread and see how confident they were even fans of other schools were saying Bradley by atleast 21. Best of luck to the pounders.

OK...I've stayed out of this. But if you are going to report information you need to be sure your information is accurate and the whole truth. First off..the Bradley scrimmage was played with most all of our starters not even there. Second..we played second and even third string players. Underclassmen and guys that hadnever even played. BOTH teams did plays over and coaches were on the field for both teams. This was not an actual game. This was used by BOTH teams as a learning environment. Now I repsect what Polks coach has done with the program. And Miller is not just a great player but seems like a quality individual. But..get your facts straight and don't just come here slamming Central and tooting Polks horn. Because you are mistaken with your facts and its not reflecting very good on the Polkprogram. I doubt your coach would be proud. Good luck to both teams and may all stay safe.

I didn't say it was a game ....and I can say all kinds of reasons why we have ever lost ... and I didn't say you had all your starters ....if you refer to the post I made it says .....yall lost 63-7 that's all... we played 3 cheerleaders and the water boy at east hamilton

It just seems when u voice the confidence of your teams chance at a victory and your reasons for doin so it's perfectly fine. However when we say our opinion we get slammed. Lets let the boys settle this on the gridiron. Go to the Bradley polk thread and see how confident they were even fans of other schools were saying Bradley by atleast 21. Best of luck to the pounders.

Sir, I presume you are a sir. Your fans are the ones talking. Now all we said this is a different Central team than what you think. Also u guys did scrimmage more teams this summer beside EH didn't you. . Go Pounders. By the way we did win Friday also and we did run the ball and we did throw the ball so I guess we did play a game although people tend to forget that we did show up. Lets play the game and see what happens. Go Pounders. See you at the stadium. Go Pounders. PFL.