polk at chattanooga central

fishheadspin

Polk tightens a few things up this week in practice which I'm sure they will. I'm going with Polk in this one. It isn't no secret what Polk is going to do but like already said stopping them is a hard task. Miller is a work horse that's for sure. But was impressed that Polk came out throwing the ball last night.  Central better have the chin straps tight because Polk will come at you as always. Looking forward to hearing some things on Central though.

Defense is improved from last year. Lot of young kids playing. I am sure Mr. Miller is licking his jobs to get after this young team. Offense will need to improve . However, they do have some playmakers. game is going to be tough . Speed vs muscle. Pounders in a close one. Go Central. PFL.

Hoping for another great game like Polk had against Bradley. Those are the games a true fan likes to see a close hard fought game down the wire. I've heard Central has some speed so like someone said earlier speed against muscle should be a fun one to watch. Looking forward to the trip down Friday.

Hoping for another great game like Polk had against Bradley. Those are the games a true fan likes to see a close hard fought game down the wire. I've heard Central has some speed so like someone said earlier speed against muscle should be a fun one to watch. Looking forward to the trip down Friday.

I like how Polk pounds and pounds the ball. Nothing like having a great running game B)

Normally I would question a highschool kid Millers size running that many times game in game out for 2 seasons in a row but I know he also wrestles and they have to stay in great shape. Rarely does he get to carry the ball and only get hit once. I'm not a Polk county fan but the kid is going to be a steal for somebody in college. With that said Davis and the o line will give him enough chances to put the game away against Central by the end of the 3 quarter. Just my thoughts. He's that good. Their line knows the basics and executes almost everytime. It's going to take a special defense to keep them from controlling the ball. Frustration will beat the best of teams. Polk by 21+

Normally I would question a highschool kid Millers size running that many times game in game out for 2 seasons in a row but I know he also wrestles and they have to stay in great shape. Rarely does he get to carry the ball and only get hit once. I'm not a Polk county fan but the kid is going to be a steal for somebody in college. With that said Davis and the o line will give him enough chances to put the game away against Central by the end of the 3 quarter. Just my thoughts. He's that good. Their line knows the basics and executes almost everytime. It's going to take a special defense to keep them from controlling the ball. Frustration will beat the best of teams. Polk by 21+

I'd like to see Tennessee or Georgia Tech give Miller a shot.

As much as Polk likes to pound it central will hit on.some big plays due to speed and speed alone. Offense playeed horrible and will play better. I think central will make plenty of big plays to stay in it and can win it. Miller will no doubt get his ...

Going to be a huge great atmosphere for our first home game....I look for a close game.

shesaid.gif