District 3AAA Picks

ET1979

Powell could very easily lose the rest of their games other than Halls, and maybe Gibbs. Clinton is really showing improvement, and I look for them to continue their growth and win a few more. I think the top teams are....

1. AC

2. OR

3. CC

4. Central...maybe Clinton?

Powell could but I do not think that will happen. I think Powell will figure it out. You never know the AC Powell games are almost always good games to watch. I think your top teams are correct. Excited to see AC vs OR, OR vs CC, AC vs Central and OR vs Central. Think you are right though AC is the top team then there is everybody else. CC has a leg up on Central due to their win. That is why I want to see OR vs the rest.

Part of me would like AC to play Fulton just to see how we'd measure up but that is one stacked team and I probably wouldn't like the outcome, lol.

That part of you is CRAZY, get rid of it ASAP. Keep the part that wants to keep playing district 3AAA.  Theres no team in our district that could score more than 17 points vs. Fulton if they didn't want to let us.  Fulton is for real!!! I no this might sound crazy but i'd take them over Maryville 10 out of 10 times this year. 

That part of you is CRAZY, get rid of it ASAP. Keep the part that wants to keep playing district 3AAA. Theres no team in our district that could score more than 17 points vs. Fulton if they didn't want to let us. Fulton is for real!!! I no this might sound crazy but i'd take them over Maryville 10 out of 10 times this year.

That's a game is love to see right there! Maryville/Fulton that is. Haha

See, I'm not willing to capitulate so quickly.  If you wanna be the best and all that.  I said I know the likely outcome.  It was just a scrimmage, but we already scored on them more than once this year.

As for your mention of Maryville, I'm surprised at you for not showing proper deference!

Edited by MavMaximus