Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

Guest Termite

I'll take a wild guess...........34-13 SC.

Based on the past.....Upperman game......and.......Gregory-Manning-Williams.

If it was just 1 or maybe 2 and G-ville with Carson, I might think different. Stop Carson....G-ville hurts. Stop Manning---still got Gregory and Williams. SC has too many options.

I'll take a wild guess...........34-13 SC.

Based on the past.....Upperman game......and.......Gregory-Manning-Williams.

If it was just 1 or maybe 2 and G-ville with Carson, I might think different. Stop Carson....G-ville hurts. Stop Manning---still got Gregory and Williams. SC has too many options.

If you stop Cason, we still have Billy Newton. He's not as strong, but he's quicker and runs harder.

It's kindof, IMO, similar to how Gregory and Manning are different.

Guest Termite

If you stop Cason, we still have Billy Newton. He's not as strong, but he's quicker and runs harder.

I don't know anything about Newton....but most will tell you I don't know much anyway. Although I do know it's Cason and not Carson as I said.

What grade is the newton kid? I didnt get to see any of the ghs/uhs game. Is uhs THAT much improved or is GHS that bad? I mean im sure everyone expected a big drop off from last year but i would have thought that marshall and company would have have had their crew better prepared. As far as the SC/alcoa game goes. Kinda expected that outcome. Im by far no expert and am generally not good at picking whos who but i think SC has a chance at taking district this year. I guess well find out if uhs is the real deal next week.

What grade is the newton kid? I didnt get to see any of the ghs/uhs game. Is uhs THAT much improved or is GHS that bad? I mean im sure everyone expected a big drop off from last year but i would have thought that marshall and company would have have had their crew better prepared. As far as the SC/alcoa game goes. Kinda expected that outcome. Im by far no expert and am generally not good at picking whos who but i think SC has a chance at taking district this year. I guess well find out if uhs is the real deal next week.

Newton is a Junior. He came in during a playoff game last year and ran for over a 100 then. He's tough for sure.

As far as Gville and Upperman, it's probably a little of both.

Of course, Gville isn't the team they were last year, and Upperman probably has their best team since 96 when they were a semifinal team.

I expect Upperman to take the district and wouldn't be surprised if it's not even close.

Gville scrimmaged both LA and DC, and from what I heard we were even with both teams.

With Upperman it wasn't ever close after the first few drives.

We'll see as the season shakes out.

I think this game will be closer than most think with a break here or there deciding the game.

Newton is a Junior. He came in during a playoff game last year and ran for over a 100 then. He's tough for sure.

As far as Gville and Upperman, it's probably a little of both.

Of course, Gville isn't the team they were last year, and Upperman probably has their best team since 96 when they were a semifinal team.

I expect Upperman to take the district and wouldn't be surprised if it's not even close.

Gville scrimmaged both LA and DC, and from what I heard we were even with both teams.

With Upperman it wasn't ever close after the first few drives.

We'll see as the season shakes out.

I think this game will be closer than most think with a break here or there deciding the game.

Its a rivalry game. You can generally throw out the stats for this one. But. I dont believe sc is as bad as some think. Well see. Just hope both sides can get thru this one injury free and go into district play healthy.