Smith County @ Gordonsville

croz6110

All I know right now is that both teams got mercy ruled in week 0, and I'll be watching it on the internet.

All I've seen of Gordonsville this year is what little practice I could see from the front porch.

So, I've seen more from SC than Gville.

I will say that I love SC's offensive scheme. I just hope that Gordonsville reads their keys and stops it.

Hope it's injury free, and Go Tigers.

Guest Termite

Croz......this could be interesting. I assume expectations were high that G-ville would play Baxter better than they did. I don't know if Baxter is that much improved. Maybe so. 

I think we all knew that Alcoa had a chance to get a little one sided.  It seems we both still don't know what we have. I liked what we TRYED to do with Alcoa, and I saw some good things from some of the kids. Dillon looked good at QB., Need to shore up some things on defense. And like most they will look at the film and adjust. I don't think we have any injuries. 

Kids from both sides know each other well. We'll see how it shakes out.

We have a few injuries.

Colby Edwards dislocated his kneecap.

Cody Bane got a dislocated shoulder.

Kaelin Cason has a bruised knee.

I got all the information from the article in the Herald-Citizen.

All are key players.

I was impressed with Dillon at QB for SC. I thought he showed some toughness.

Guest Termite

I was just wondering. Do ya'll think SC showed their hand Friday night? Going in, you want to try to win the game as best you can, but at some point do you think they said ...OK... let's get through this game with a little left in the tank? 

At some point maybe G-ville did the same......

Carson should be ready to go Friday if it's a bruised knee. I hate to hear that about Cody Bane...super kid....I don't think I know the Edwards kid. Hope they get well soon.

Guest Termite

Did Manning play in the Alcoa game or did he have to sit out for his ejection in their last scrimmage?

He played. I don't think he had many touches though. I can only remember 2. Not many for Gregory either.........or at least it didn't seem like it.