Cumberland County @ Scott

crow

Figured I'd get a Highlander thread going. Scott is looking pretty good right now, don't know anything about Cumberland County. Oneida did play them at the Kingston Jam but apparently they sat their 1's for that one so no real information on them. I'm gonna go with Scott with a decent MOV.

Scott - 36

Cumberland - 13

Thoughts?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Crow. I agree... this one could get out of hand! Congrats on your hard fought win over Rockwood.

Scott- 49

Cumberland Co.- 7

You probably have a better line on this one than I do. I don't know very much about Cumberland but I'm goin' with my gut (when something that big talks, you listen :hungry: ) on the score.

Thanks for the congrats, I listened to the Scott / McCreary game on the way home, ours was definitely more entertaining but I'm betting not as enjoyable if you know what I mean. A road win is nice though, I don't care if it's by 1 or 61 :thumb:

I have been waiting 7 or 8 years for the Jets to have a solid team. Guess the wait continues

wingman, what's your take on this one. I really don't know much about y'all. I have an idea on the type of O and D but y'all didn't play your starters at the Kingston Jam so I don't have a clue what you have.

Edited by crow

Jets is hard to read. There defense has been play well, but offense has struggle. Scott should win this game just hope there not overlooking the jets.

Scott 42-13 my guess

Oh I'm sure they're not, Scott doesn't have many folks here on the T so I was just trying to get a thread rollin' for them. Ya know maybe lure a couple outta the wood work. Scott is clickin' pretty good offensively but they have really improved their defense as well. At least that seemed like the biggest stand out point to me. Don't get me wrong, the O can still go, but the D seems to have really stepped it up this year. ScottishHighlander can prolly shed a little more light on that than I however.

Well jets are coming off a very disappointing lost to Pikeville.Jets have all kinds of sr. football players I just dont understand.I look for Scott to roll big.I heard they thumped Stone Memorial

in a scrimage.Stone is not as good as the Jets but Scott should have no worries.Jets may not play many people to save up for the Stone week a game they can win.

Well jets are coming off a very disappointing lost to Pikeville.Jets have all kinds of sr. football players I just dont understand.I look for Scott to roll big.I heard they thumped Stone Memorial

in a scrimage.Stone is not as good as the Jets but Scott should have no worries.Jets may not play many people to save up for the Stone week a game they can win.

I heard they also thumped York & I watched 'em get all over Rockwood. They kept Rockwood on the RW side of the 50 & held them to 1 first down & 1 touchdown (pick 6 that the corner jumped a wr screen that was not a great throw anyway) while the starters were in. Scott scored 5 TD's (some say 4 but I thought I counted 5). Not a bash on RW or York, Scott is just looking pretty good right now. Edited by crow