How jealous is Gallatin of Station Camp and Beech being on ESPN today?

Mr. Postman1

5-25 really sucks. That's horrible. Guys whoever said he was a good head coach is a idiot. He might be good assistant. He sucked as head coach. I'm talking about really sucks

I know several people that coached for him that would state otherwise. Coaches that have went on to coach at other very successful programs. He had ZERO talent.

That's what all the bad coaches say. What a idiot. If you go 5-25 you suck. Don't make excuses. Has roger Perry ever had a losing season. Portland sucked before he got there. Portland has totally sucked since then. Mt Juliet was a joke. Perry comes and all they do is win. We have no talent. I don't want to hear it. Bever was a joke at portland

That's what all the bad coaches say. What a idiot. If you go 5-25 you suck. Don't make excuses. Has roger Perry ever had a losing season. Portland sucked before he got there. Portland has totally sucked since then. Mt Juliet was a joke. Perry comes and all they do is win. We have no talent. I don't want to hear it. Bever was a joke at portland

Perhaps I'm the only one, but judging from your posts, I'm wondering if you may have a man crush on roger perry...