How jealous is Gallatin of Station Camp and Beech being on ESPN today?

Mr. Postman1

I thought the offensive line's for both teams did a tremendous job...Beech offensive line opened some monster holes for The thundering Hurd and company ! Also Beech fullback was a beast ! Hats off to both teams...Did Middle Tennessee and 9AAA proud !

I think a lot of people found a couple of potential stars in players they may have overlooked. Carter from Beech and RB Malone at SC had monster games.

I don't know or care how jealous anyone is, but the was Beech ran the I yesterday brought a tear to my eyes.  That's how it is to be done.

I was impressed with the OLine blocking. Didn't look like Beech OLine had any monsters. They just blocked well. Beech must have a David Ellis type Oline coach.

Not at all jealous but proud for our county and district..1 of my favorite teams in recent years was the Beech team that won state a few years back I loved to watch them play they were coached well played with a ton of heart, disiplined, fundamently sound and probably had less talent than any team they played..Gallatin has got by with a good talent pool for to long if we would of had those qualities with that talent we would have a few more gold balls on our shelf..With that being said coach Williams and staff have made huge strides in bringing those qualities back to the Green Wave. Cant wait to watch this season unfold under the lights GO GREEN WAVE !!

His name is Mike Beverage, He still should be Portland's Head Coach.He got a bad deal there.Portland's loss,Beech's gain.

Coach Bever is a fantastic coach, and  he did get a raw deal at Portland.  There are several coaches on the staff that have been/could be/should be head coaches.  Another tribute to Coach Crabtree that he can attract such a great staff.  Not only do players want to play for him, but coaches want to coach for him.