Collinwood Trojans head to Lewis County

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37-10 Final LC only played starters I think 1 series second half and then 2nd string the rest of the way or they wouldn't have scored at all. I thought that QB was a D1 prospect he didn't show that tonight. Bad technique or just didn't car but I will say his receivers didnt catch the ball either. Wayne County you should have no problem if you hung with Hickman 21-14 just my thoughts on it but we do need to keep working hard on our D ourselves hard next 3 games but good game guys and keep it up and keep getting better "GO Panthers"

Ole C-wood might oughta stop taking it so easy. Its gunna be hard to make up 30 pts in 2 quarters. 30-3 LC. 3mibs til half

you have 50 more players on your team...fifty!!...why are you even scheduling schools like Collinwood???????    Why don't you schedule Ensworth Columbia, Beech or Riverdale???

Yeah its easy to brag when you play a much smaller school.  Having said they you are still only 1-2 in your last three meeting against Collinwood...congradulations Big Boys

you have 50 more players on your team...fifty!!...why are you even scheduling schools like Collinwood??????? Why don't you schedule Ensworth Columbia, Beech or Riverdale???

Yeah its easy to brag when you play a much smaller school. Having said they you are still only 1-2 in your last three meeting against Collinwood...congradulations Big Boys

You mad bro? You were the one talking about how rough it was gunna for us. No need to be bitter. Everybody takes their lumps. And not to mention, what makes you think Beech or Ensworth would want to play a little old school like us? Ever considered it might have been your coaches that set it up? Irregardless, of who set it up, you understand my point? That's the same scenario..like I said, good luck this year.

You mad bro? You were the one talking about how rough it was gunna for us. No need to be bitter. Everybody takes their lumps. And not to mention, what makes you think Beech or Ensworth would want to play a little old school like us? Ever considered it might have been your coaches that set it up? Irregardless, of who set it up, you understand my point? That's the same scenario..like I said, good luck this year.

me bitter?  We beat you 56 to 8 my senior year back in the eighties