Collinwood Trojans head to Lewis County

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he played. Had 20 or 30 yards rushing I think. TheWood, you are misinformed. The last two offensive series for Forrest included the 2nd O line, third string QB and third string backs and receivers. The last two (out of 8 total) first downs for Cwood were against the 2nd string D. Also, Forrest's starting center was out (replaced by a freshman) and half the TE reps were gotten by another freshman.

I watched a highlight film of the Loretto/ LC game and it looked pretty bad for both schools. So, many turnovers....maybe just jitters from it being the first game of the year. I'm really looking forward to seeing the outcome of this game. Good luck to both

I think anybody that's not a Trojan fan is looking forward to the outcome of this one

I'm definitely hoping it was just working the kinks out. I wasn't pleased with our performance at all. I remember a time not too many years ago where, if an opposing team scored on us it was a bad night. Now, I feel like our expectations have dropped due to a couple tough years, and now were just grateful to squeak by with a W. I'd really love to see some pride in absolute domination restored in this program. There's a certain mentality and attitude that hasn't been around for a few years, and it tears me apart to see it like that. Good luck to everybody Friday night, but most importantly GO PANTHERS! #PantherPride

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

Yeah Collinwood had a horrible opening game but so what, its just one game and its over.  I look for them to bounce back and beat LC and Waynesboro.   Collinwood isn't down at all, they have to much talent and experience.  They got their quarterback, seven starting lineman, and two of their best linebackers returning from a third round playoff team...it will all even out.   The same thing happened last year, they got drubbed by Adamsville, lost their best player and then got crushed by Mt Pleasant the next week...then they went on to win the Region.   You can hope that the Trojans are garbage this year but you will be VERY wrong.  Keeping hoping though, it will only make it sweeter.