Marion County vs Whitwell

BleedPurple13

Like the improvement that I saw from the Warriors last week.  Looks like we are starting to resemble a mash unit, as it appeared that there were 4 or 5 starters out with various injuries.  Anyone know if everyone will be back this week or not.  I like how coach mac is letting others get involved and get experience.  Zemen had something like 87 yards in the first half and didn't get many carries after that and Ridley probably had his best game in the purple and white.  A lot of improving to do, but I like where this bunch is headed and the physicality they show on the field. 

Hixson was funny last year too, but not as funny as Copper Hill 2 years ago. 

Pretty sure his response was directed at how one poster responded to another; no disrespect intended toward the SP program. I thought the referenced response was funny also.  The MC season was so funny two years ago we all laughted till we cried........then got better, much better. MC wins this one easily and, barring someone taking another shot at that particular poster (he's waay under the weather right now and defenseless), Al is once again slamming the poster door shut.

Hixson was funny to you last year when Marion gave the game away to them in the 4th qtr but they were Championship contenders this year when they completely owed your Pirates. Now that's funny.

hey PG I have a legitimate question. Who said they were championship contenders. Tell me so I can get on them because look back I said they weren't that good.

hey PG I have a legitimate question. Who said they were championship contenders. Tell me so I can get on them because look back I said they weren't that good.

Champion contenders might have been an overstatement on my behalf And it was aimed at RLH since he likes to follow threads and jump on my posts. There were some people using the excuse that Hixson was big, good and 4A but last year we sucked because they beat us. I never said you were the one that claimed they were a great team. Some SP posters didn't wear them rose colored glasses last week.