Signal Mountain @ Bledsoe County --- Week 2 district play begins

MountainTroll

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing how much class Signal's staff has lolololol....... The jv might not be put in until the last 5 mins of the game if the score was 100-0 !!! "Preserve the shut out" the classless fans of signal would chant from the stands. Signal will not take there foot of the gas "For No one"!

The JV got plenty of playing time, and as far as classless. At least we bring our wallets to away games. I have always loved going to Bledsoe county, great bunch of folks up there. As I a stated in my earlier post on this wall.

Edited by realmenwearred

The JV got plenty of playing time, and as far as classless. At least we bring our wallets to away games. I have always loved going to Bledsoe county, great bunch of folks up there. As I a stated in my earlier post on this wall. Classless is retards posting on here that really never have meet many Signal folks.  

His kid probably got kicked out of Hamilton County schools.  Now he's having to pay tuition and eat fish every Friday. :roflol:

His kid probably got kicked out of Hamilton County schools.  Now he's having to pay tuition and eat fish every Friday. :roflol:

I don't talk about anyones kids,so its best if you don't talk about mine.By the way I had to find somewhere for him to go after Taft closed down. Don't ever forget that Signal mtn,(no matter how hard you try) will ever be Lookout Mtn. You can't buy class! Mountain Troll you are the epitome of what a Signal mtn. resident is and always will be.

The JV got plenty of playing time, and as far as classless. At least we bring our wallets to away games. I have always loved going to Bledsoe county, great bunch of folks up there. As I a stated in my earlier post on this wall. Classless is retards posting on here that really never have meet many Signal folks.

. By the way why would you call someone a retard for posting on here ? I have friends who have children that are mentally challenged and wouldn't appreciate you throwing around the word retard so loosely. Like I said just shows your class !! Now can we get back to talking about football ?? Edited by Cannaonball54

I don't talk about anyones kids,so its best if you don't talk about mine.By the way I had to find somewhere for him to go after Taft closed down. Don't ever forget that Signal mtn,(no matter how hard you try) will ever be Lookout Mtn. You can't buy class! Mountain Troll you are the epitome of what a Signal mtn. resident is and always will be.

tumblr_m8q0gfoZXC1rdid2ao1_400.gif

. By the way why would you call someone a retard for posting on here ? I have friends who have children that are mentally challenged and wouldn't appreciate you throwing around the word retard so loosely. Like I said just shows your class !! Now can we get back to talking about football ??

I apologize for the crude word I used, you are correct I have removed it. Signal folks are not the demons that they are made out to be. We are just very proud of what we have built in a short time.

I apologize for the crude word I used, you are correct I have removed it. Signal folks are not the demons that they are made out to be. We are just very proud of what we have built in a short time.

Just checking you all out - it seems that people like to Bash  on you all too i have followed signal mt. since the 2010 season and watched you all play before our devils at the championship game i met and talked to several of you all at signal mt. during that game  and i feel you all have a great love for your team and town i guess when you have two great programs like we do all they want to do is Bash on us for some reason hope you all stay healthy looking foward to the game coming up here in a month or so : as always play tough !