Week 2; West Carroll at Gleason

RegisP90X

I'm going with Gleason in a close one.Know West carrol has played better two teams but Humboldt doesnt have Mclilly and Harding had lost last week by about 25 to 30 points.And Gleason has actually won this year.Could go either way but I think Gleason is better than some people may think.

our lineman have roughed up both teams line we played, vs harding we lost jacob in the first 5 mins..he could have came back but coach said no then trey got heat exhaustion or something at half. i expect big adjustments in the defensive backfield and we will come out hungry WC by 21. 

our lineman have roughed up both teams line we played, vs harding we lost jacob in the first 5 mins..he could have came back but coach said no then trey got heat exhaustion or something at half. i expect big adjustments in the defensive backfield and we will come out hungry WC by 21. 

Line apparently did not rough up the first two opponents as you say. Football games are won in the trenches and West Carroll is 0-2. WC has a hard schedule this year and they better right the ship pretty quick or there will be no playoff's. Gleason will be no pushover. Loss this week for WC will really hurt their chances of making playoff's. With that said I think WC wins a close one.

Edited by lakecountyfalconfan

Line apparently did not rough up the first two opponents as you say. Football games are won in the trenches and West Carroll is 0-2. WC has a hard schedule this year and they better right the ship pretty quick or there will be no playoff's. Gleason will be no pushover. Loss this week for WC will really hurt their chances of making playoff's. With that said I think WC wins a close one.

pretty sure i was at the games and you werent... our line won the match on both sides of the ball both games. first game we got killed with speed 2nd we got killed with injuries..at one point our 4th qb was in vs harding.. hasnt taken a snap since pee wee..