Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcat89

Ragan has a broken bone in his wrist. His passing out was probably due to that. Hopefully he has no ringer effects. Hes a gamer. If no concussion you can bet he'll play this week. If his coaches let him. Kudos to Waynesboro. What a great ugly game. It ranks up their with the wreath game and the overtime game in the late 80s. The Trojans goal line stand on fourth down was wicked. Good luck to the cats. I keep hearing people say how WC is gonna dominate next three or four years because of young rice. If he doesnt get some line and receivers he'll be mediocre. But you never know. I heard Coach Rice has been looking for a coaching job farther north to get young Rice out of here.

I hope Ben is ok, he looked like he had a concussion but im no doctor.  I think he should be held out

for a game or two...his health means more than anything else

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After tonights Jv game looks like Cwood's  going to be about as bad maybe a little worse than WC   in the  near future, because they didn't look any  better than a "Mediocre" team tonight! Actually i'll go ahead and say it, they didn't look as good!  WC has a bright future just wait and see!

Collinwood's better JV players are on the varsity now.  They were the ones that beat you Friday...how did they look in THAT game

Collinwood's better JV players are on the varsity now.  They were the ones that beat you Friday...how did they look in THAT game

We think all our players are good, but we have several freshmen & sophmore's that play varsity that dont play JV if that is what your saying!  And yes , CWood was 1 point better than us friday!  Enjoy it while you can!  "GO CATS"

Wayne County and Collinwood are has beens. They had great runs in past years but no more.

Clarksville Academy will wipe the floor against Collinwood next week.

I hope so but as for the has beens, until Clarksville acad beats WC which they never have, keep your mouth shut. We got a never has been calling us a has been, now that's funny!