Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne County wins this easy with how Collinwood played against us Lewis County and how Wayne County hung with Hickman I see Wayne winning easy Just Hit the QB and the Receivers have a hard time catching the ball and when Collinwood gets down the QB kinda plays down that is what I saw against us and Forest

Collinwood would be fine if they stopped trying to throw the ball.  Just run it coach, you got no receivers and a ton of really fine running backs.  I don't get it.  You cant stick a square peg in a round hole,,,give it up and just play ball.  Stop trying to be Bill Walsh or Urban Meyer already...its high school ball.  Eat some clock, get some positive yardage and work the field position a little.  And insert some speed on defense already

Go Cats!!! At least one of the teams will get a win. It's startin to look like the District Championship will be played in PC this week, after seeing what LC did to C'wood and Loretto hung in there with LC. As of right now, PC has the only win in our district. Come on Cats, gotta get it goin and it needs to start this week....work hard and let's stop making so many mistakes.

Not having seen either Collinwood or Wayne Co. play this year Im going on what i have seen posted here and what the scores have shown.  I have to admit I am surprised at how Collinwood has done so far this year, not that they cant turn it around, but I did expect more from them.  I did think they might not be as good as they were last year but still hard to beat.  I also thought Wayne Co. would be better this year then they were last year as they had several young guys.  Based on the records to date I think Wayne Co. will get the win.  Does Collinwood have a new football coach or was that in Baseball?

Collinwood would be fine if they stopped trying to throw the ball. Just run it coach, you got no receivers and a ton of really fine running backs. I don't get it. You cant stick a square peg in a round hole,,,give it up and just play ball. Stop trying to be Bill Walsh or Urban Meyer already...its high school ball. Eat some clock, get some positive yardage and work the field position a little. And insert some speed on defense already

I hope Cwood lines up and tries to run it, that won't work this week. And as for Cwood having a ton of backs, that's funny, they have Ben Raegan and that's it now that Risner got hurt. WC defensive line will be more than Cwood can handle and WC offensive line just keeps getting better. The only thing that hurts WC is losing their starting center with a knee injury for about 4 weeks, Chay Brantley did a pretty good job last night but I think that was the first time he had ever played the position, he will be fine there. WC has done a good job of getting alot of players in and keeping the starters rested, I think WC has about 60 kids this year with the freshman and sophomore classes being the biggest.

I hope Cwood lines up and tries to run it, that won't work this week. And as for Cwood having a ton of backs, that's funny, they have Ben Raegan and that's it now that Risner got hurt. WC defensive line will be more than Cwood can handle and WC offensive line just keeps getting better. The only thing that hurts WC is losing their starting center with a knee injury for about 4 weeks, Chay Brantley did a pretty good job last night but I think that was the first time he had ever played the position, he will be fine there. WC has done a good job of getting alot of players in and keeping the starters rested, I think WC has about 60 kids this year with the freshman and sophomore classes being the biggest.

Wrong, the best back they have is Clayton Lockley, Logan Wear and Ty Robertson are also fine runners.

That Patton guy had a ton of rushing yards, I listened to that game...he must have had around 200 yards at least

Edited by TheMirrorThief

coming from a guy whose team has four wins going back to last season and this one

coming from a guy whose team has been monkey stomped twice THIS YEAR your  living in the past dude and before you say it yes wc is 0-2 we know but difference is wc has actually showed up and played fairly well could have actually won both games but in all fairness I hear Collinwood looked good in warm ups its the whole game part there having some trouble with

Edited by catsfan01

Wrong, the best back they have is Clayton Lockley, Logan Wear and Ty Robertson are also fine runners.

That Patton guy had a ton of rushing yards, I listened to that game...he must have had around 200 yards at least

200, yeah whatever, that would have put more than 9 on the board. Like I said, Cwood wasn't very good last year and they're not going to be as good this year. If WC stops making the key mistakes they're going to be hard to beat. Hc had 196 yards total offense and WC had 427 and still lost by a touchdown.

coming from a guy whose team has been monkey stomped twice THIS YEAR your  living in the past dude and before you say it yes wc is 0-2 we know but difference is wc has actually showed up and played fairly well could have actually won both games but in all fairness I hear Collinwood looked good in warm ups its the whole game part there having some trouble with

could have won, should have won...keep beating that tired old drum.  Collinwood may well be garbage this year but we got plenty of company just down the road

Edited by TheMirrorThief