Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, enough making fun of our players for the entrance against Cornersville. They saw another team on YouTube do it and thought it was cool. Our fans loved it. It got every one fired up and they whipped Cornersville that night. Second theres not much to say, both teams look bad so far. Its like getting fired up to watch Harvard play Winston Salem. If Collinwood plays well its gonna be ugly. I got to watch film on WC. Thats the worst team theyve had in a long long time. Just my opinion.

First off, enough making fun of our players for the entrance against Cornersville. They saw another team on YouTube do it and thought it was cool. Our fans loved it. It got every one fired up and they whipped Cornersville that night. Second theres not much to say, both teams look bad so far. Its like getting fired up to watch Harvard play Winston Salem. If Collinwood plays well its gonna be ugly. I got to watch film on WC. Thats the worst team theyve had in a long long time. Just my opinion.

I feel the same way just about the other team. If WC takes care of the football this game won't be close. And as far as making fun of the entrance, you gotta admit, it is pretty funny. Cwood just don't have the athletes to pull this one out especially without Risner. Kinda like when Tucker lost Mercer except Montgomery ain't no Tucker. I look for Raegan to have a good game, he's a great player but he can't do it by himself.

Dude someone from Cwood had to video it not WC fans!  So be mad at yourselves not us we loved it too!  LOL!!!!! And maybe both teams play well and nobody gets hurt and the best team wins!  That probaly wont be the case, but we can wish!  If WC takes care of the ball we will be alright , and for the worst team in a long time comment you could have been looking in the mirror when you said that!  "GO CATS"

First off, enough making fun of our players for the entrance against Cornersville. They saw another team on YouTube do it and thought it was cool. Our fans loved it. It got every one fired up and they whipped Cornersville that night. Second theres not much to say, both teams look bad so far. Its like getting fired up to watch Harvard play Winston Salem. If Collinwood plays well its gonna be ugly. I got to watch film on WC. Thats the worst team theyve had in a long long time. Just my op[nion

Just keep in mind it would be bad to lose to the worst WC team in a long time! From what I hear from people who have been watching Cwood thats  pretty much what the've been saying about them, its been ugly!