Wayne County vs Collinwood

wildcat89

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC drove all the way to the Cwood 1 or 2 yard line before they turned it over on downs.  This was a tough one.

At least we haven't got smoked 3 straight games this year, but these gut-wrenching losses somehow seem worse. Looking at the schedule, I think we can piece together a run to the playoffs like last year's team did. But this team has to figure out how to win, and do it quick or the season's going to get out of hand. I think we could do it if we ever play with consistency and actually start the game playing well, rather than always playing from behind.

I know we are supposed to be a year or two away from being real good again, but its frustrating to watch these games slip away in the here and now.

This WC team is better than 0-3. I hope they prove it.

Edited by 1RT

WC drove all the way to the Cwood 1 or 2 yard line before they turned it over on downs.  This was a tough one.

At least we haven't got smoked 3 straight games this year, but these gut-wrenching losses somehow seem worse. Looking at the schedule, I think we can piece together a run to the playoffs like last year's team did. But this team has to figure out how to win, and do it quick or the season's going to get out of hand. I think we could do it if we ever play with consistency and actually start the game playing well, rather than always playing from behind.

I know we are supposed to be a year or two away from being real good again, but its frustrating to watch these games slip away in the here and now.

This WC team is better than 0-3. I hope they prove it.

We played our worst game yet, and we were still in it to the last seconds!  We just can't get over the hump when we get inside the twenty! Lots of dropped balls and at least  12 to 15 penalties!  These refs were crazy with the flags does any one know how many penalties were callled on both teams  it was awful!  Congrats Cwood and good luck the rest of your season! I hope #7 is ok!       Got to hang in there WC and get over the hump i know we are better than we played tonight!  "GO CATS"

Just want to say congrats to Cwood, your boys played hard and wish y'all nothing but the best the rest of the year. I hope #7 is ok and nothing too serious and gets back on the field real soon. Cwoods line played a good game, they are better than I gave them credit. WC can still pull this season out just gotta cut out the mistakes. Keep your heads up and get ready for next week!