Loretto Vs Perry Co.

RedTang

Loretto is coming off a bye week but started off the season at 0-1 with a loss to Lewis Co. where Loretto had 5 turnovers and lost 28 to 34.  Perry Co. comes in with a 1-1 record and a recent loss to Waverly.  First district game for both teams as Loretto makes the LONG trip to Perry Co. this Friday night.  What are thoughts on this game?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are big and physical, we pushed around a big Waverly team for three quarters. We will be down two starters after they got tossed, will have to wait and see what affect that is going to have. I don't know much about Loretto just what some LC people have told me and I know to never trust an LC fan. lol So if Loretto can hang physically with us should be a great game. Our biggest problem this season is mental mistakes because we aren't lacking in the skill and strength department. The refs that have officiated our games this year have been out more buying Tide to get the grass stains out of their yellow flags than they get paid to officiate the games.

Edited by sportsfan68

I remember that last years Perry Co. team was pretty good size as well.   Size and physicality is somthng that I thnk Loretto can hang with Perry Co on.  Loretto has had problems with the penalties and mental mistakes as well and have been our biggest problem without a doubt, well that and some issues on defense and special team coverage that I am hoping they have worked out. We basically have back the same defense that we had last year, excluding secondary, and we hung with Perry Co. pretty good last year.

This should be a great game because the Vikings are coming off a horrible loss and they are hungry to prove themselves in the District. From what i've heard they are going to appeal Keaton Bates, and Cameron Wilson's ejections because in  my opinion and from what i heard from the broadcasters, is that they shouldn't have gotten thrown out. I believe this will be a dandy of a ballgame. 

Loretto is coming off a bye week but started off the season at 0-1 with a loss to Lewis Co. where Loretto had 5 turnovers and lost 28 to 34. Perry Co. comes in with a 1-1 record and a recent loss to Waverly. First district game for both teams as Loretto makes the LONG trip to Perry Co. this Friday night. What are thoughts on this game?

. I'm sitting here looking at the stat sheet and both Lewis and loretto had 4 turnovers a piece! Edited by alltime

This should be a great game because the Vikings are coming off a horrible loss and they are hungry to prove themselves in the District. From what i've heard they are going to appeal Keaton Bates, and Cameron Wilson's ejections because in my opinion and from what i heard from the broadcasters, is that they shouldn't have gotten thrown out. I believe this will be a dandy of a ballgame.

Pc has had some problems with players playing after the whistle. #60 I think it was last year got ejected in the WC game, he knew they were going to lose after the first few minutes and after that all he wanted was to fight and try and get a WC player ejected.

Pc has had some problems with players playing after the whistle. #60 I think it was last year got ejected in the WC game, he knew they were going to lose after the first few minutes and after that all he wanted was to fight and try and get a WC player ejected.

He graduated he's not here anymore. If you were at the game in Waverly you would agree with the appeals by the Vikings...It looked like the movie Remember the Titans when all those flags were thrown. We couldn't do anything without getting a flag and when Wilson and Bates got thrown out it was the weakest ejections i've ever heard. 

I was watching the game and didn't even notice what Wilson did! When Waverly's fans started yelling about what happened, there had still been no whistle blown! Still not sure what Wilson got ejected for!! Unsportsmanlike Conduct? Late hit? personal foul? What?!

From what i heard it was kneeing a kid in the head but the funny thing is, he was never on the ground to kick anyone on the head. These refs were a joke.