Livingston vs DeKalb Co

Speeding2Live

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i look at it this way, if we win he will choose the next game to pick against us, then the next, and so on...i mean even a blind dog finds a bone eventually.

If we lose, it will be the single crowning achievement in his life and i suspect that we will hear about it for years to come. :rolleyes:

I mean to only deal with the "top tier" programs, he sure does find the time to hang around the ole DC topics...

Edited by dctiger

Well, i look at it this way, if we win he will choose the next game to pick against us, then the next, and so on...i mean even a blind dog finds a bone eventually.

If we lose, it will be the single crowning achievement in his life and i suspect that we will hear about it for years to come. :rolleyes:

I mean to only deal with the "top tier" programs, he sure does find the time to hang around the ole DC topics...

Oh yeah you best believe if LA beats DC he will be on here boasting and calling himself a guru again.

DTC Sports will televise the DeKalb County - Livingston Academy game, both on the web, at www.dtc3.tv, and LIVE on DTC TV channel 3 and channel 303 (HD) for customers of DTC's TV service. We encourage everyone to go out and support their team, but if you can't make it - or know of someone who can't be there but would love to watch the game - pass the word that they can watch it through DTC! Read more about this week's matchup at http://www.dtc3.tv/node/2357.