Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to tell you guys all offeseason it was going to be a wild ride with Joe back lol

Seriously speaking how long can he last at this pace? I've seen him at two games and he is constantly in motion going crazy almost the entire game NEVER letting his foot off the pedal. Will we have him for long at this pace? Is the 30 or 60? I'm serious. He has the energy of a 20 year old. I also noticed the coaches seem to love the guy. They are shaking hands or hugging each other pregame and post game. It is qiute a ride SS, you're right. 

Seriously speaking how long can he last at this pace? I've seen him at two games and he is constantly in motion going crazy almost the entire game NEVER letting his foot off the pedal. Will we have him for long at this pace? Is the 30 or 60? I'm serious. He has the energy of a 20 year old. I also noticed the coaches seem to love the guy. They are shaking hands or hugging each other pregame and post game. It is qiute a ride SS, you're right. 

Honestly man, i get scared watching Joe. Just waiting for him to fall out of a cardiac arrest on the sidelines. I hope he eats right and works out and takes care of himself because d&*^ he scares me with how emotional he gets out there. The guy isn't young, but has not lost one ounce of energy since he left in 1998. I bet his blood pressure was 330/200 at one point tonight. He is a maniac, in a good way.

Honestly man, i get scared watching Joe. Just waiting for him to fall out of a cardiac arrest on the sidelines. I hope he eats right and works out and takes care of himself because d&*^ he scares me with how emotional he gets out there. The guy isn't young, but has not lost one ounce of energy since he left in 1998. I bet his blood pressure was 330/200 at one point tonight. He is a maniac, in a good way.

Maniac is right on target and in a good way. And add the fans...ALL OF THEM...to the list of those who love him. The guy could be mayor.

Funny you say that. Heard a guy tonight say Joe is in the wrong profession. He should be a politician, because he can fire up a crowd like no other lol

Did you hear his halftime talk? A couple of friends texted me because they said he and the team walked right by them and they wanted to hear him talk to the team. I hustled over because its not often you get to hear that. It was the most fired up I've EVER been and I was just a bystander. The team latched on to every word. They were in a trance. If you didn't hear it you missed a treat.

Did you hear his halftime talk? A couple of friends texted me because they said he and the team walked right by them and they wanted to hear him talk to the team. I hustled over because its not often you get to hear that. It was the most fired up I've EVER been and I was just a bystander. The team latched on to every word. They were in a trance. If you didn't hear it you missed a treat.

I didn't, but my buddy heard the post game speech he gave the team on the field and he said he was ready to suit up next friday lol

I didn't, but my buddy heard the post game speech he gave the team on the field and he said he was ready to suit up next friday lol

LOL. He may not be the best coach around but I would bet the bank that he's the best motivator in the state. He has a gift. And he may be the best coach too. But I do worry about the maniac. LOL

LOL. He may not be the best coach around but I would bet the bank that he's the best motivator in the state. He has a gift. And he may be the best coach too. But I do worry about the maniac. LOL

I'm right there with ya man lol Hopefully he doesn't fall out this year, but if he does we all know it will be from doing what he loves to do.

I'm right there with ya man lol Hopefully he doesn't fall out this year, but if he does we all know it will be from doing what he loves to do.

You know him. How do you explain the guy? What makes him tick? When he walked down the steps it's as if he owned the place. Such adoration by the kids, by the fans, and by the players. And it seems like the fans WANT him to own the place.

You know him. How do you explain the guy? What makes him tick? When he walked down the steps it's as if he owned the place. Such adoration by the kids, by the fans, and by the players. And it seems like the fans WANT him to own the place.

It's unexplainable man. lol Just LOVES OR football with a passion like no other. All i know to say.