Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is I'm ready for some Big Eds pizza!!

You can't go wrong there Dragon!!

I think the kinks will be out, some positions will be settled and others will change. I'm going to be very interested to see if Gaddis gets 14 and another player everyone has forgotten 11 in the game. I think the Dragons are going to have a long night.

You can't go wrong there Dragon!!

I think the kinks will be out, some positions will be settled and others will change. I'm going to be very interested to see if Gaddis gets 14 and another player everyone has forgotten 11 in the game. I think the Dragons are going to have a long night.

11? Warrington? He started on D most all of the night last night. You mean getting him on offense?

11? Warrington? He started on D most all of the night last night. You mean getting him on offense?

Yes sir. Sorry I didn't make that very clear. Do you remember how dynamic he was with the ball in the HV scrimmage? I sincerely think we have the play makers to put in the backfield that could make it rough for any team to stop

Yes sir. Sorry I didn't make that very clear. Do you remember how dynamic he was with the ball in the HV scrimmage? I sincerely think we have the play makers to put in the backfield that could make it rough for any team to stop

I like Gavin. I remember watching the frosh team play Maryville's frosh team last year. We were doing really well against them with him @ QB. Then he hurt his ankle real bad and missed the rest of the season. After he left that game it all went downhill for us. That kid is a baller. I agree. Last night was his first time ever playing the OLB position. From my understanding he didn't even really know what was going on. He was kinda moved there on short notice, from what i heard. Well, imagine him once he gets acclimated to the position. Kid is tough and good. We have so many sophomores out there. Imagine this team in 2 years. I'm pumped.

Edited by SweetScience

I like Gavin. I remember watching the frosh team play Maryville's frosh team last year. We were doing really well against them with him @ QB. Then he hurt his ankle real bad and missed the rest of the season. After he left that game it all went downhill for us. That kid is a baller. I agree. Last night was his first time ever playing the OLB position. From my understanding he didn't even really know what was going on. He was kinda moved there on short notice, from what i heard. Well, imagine him once he gets acclimated to the position. Kid is tough and good. We have so many sophomores out there. Imagine this team in 2 years. I'm pumped.

I'm pumped to see this team in 2 GAMES!!I still think we need to find a way to get him the ball in space on offense. Even if it's only on certain situations.

You can't go wrong there Dragon!!I think the kinks will be out, some positions will be settled and others will change. I'm going to be very interested to see if Gaddis gets 14 and another player everyone has forgotten 11 in the game. I think the Dragons are going to have a long night.

I think the key is for OR to get off to a quick start. Clinton is coming in with a lot of confidence after last nights win. But I personally believe OR has too much talent for this young Dragon team to overcome as well. But I know the kids are excited and looking forward to this game.

I say OR 45 Clinton 20.

I'm pumped to see this team in 2 GAMES!!I still think we need to find a way to get him the ball in space on offense. Even if it's only on certain situations.

We need to get him the ball, Dunbar, Higgins (thought he was gonna catch that long bomb last night towards the end of the game. He almost did. Frosh btw), Row e the ball, etc etc etc. We have a lot of weapons. This team will be real good by years end. Been saying that for awhile.