Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

Maybe Joe is doing like Butch Jones, just playing everybody and seeing what happens? I heard at the JV game they didn't tell the JV and freshman players who was playing where, until 30 minutes before they left for the games. Weird stuff going on.

Wondering, too

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Edited by bounder

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Joe is doing like Butch Jones, just playing everybody and seeing what happens? I heard at the JV game they didn't tell the JV and freshman players who was playing where, until 30 minutes before they left for the games. Weird stuff going on.

Wondering, too

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

Yeah. It's like the team has no direction whatsoever. Well, they better figure out a direction pretty quick or Jesse Smithey may be right on with that 4-6 prediction. lol

The OR freshman team must have had 50 players. That bodes well for the future if you can keep them in the program. Never know if one or more of those kids could be a diamond in the rough. Farragut freshman numbers are painfully down, maybe 25 kids. You could tell the drop off in the second half when they started wearing down.

Also the Higgins kid is incredible. Made several plays just on being the best athlete on the field.

He is something special, STARPOWER. He played against ya'll in the late stages. Was #26. Henderson threw a bomb to him on the Oak Ridge sidelines in the waning minutes of the game. He outjumped ya'lls defender, but couldn't come down with it.

The OR freshman team must have had 50 players. That bodes well for the future if you can keep them in the program. Never know if one or more of those kids could be a diamond in the rough. Farragut freshman numbers are painfully down, maybe 25 kids. You could tell the drop off in the second half when they started wearing down.

I hear you guys have a great 8th grade group of kids, though. Heard an Ensworth guy say Farragut's 8th graders came down there to Ensworth and gave their 8th graders all they wanted.

Wondering, too

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

When I've been able to see practice I've seen the freshmen practicing together. Are you saying none of them know what position they're playing after over a month of practice? That would be very strange if the coaches haven't assigned them a position by now.

Did sound that way but no, they knew their positions. Only that no one knew if they would play, start or ride the pine. Kinda sounded like the coaches hadn't make up their minds til monday morning. Just heard two parents talking and that's what their kids told them. Guess it would be termed hear-say in court but we ain't in court. Sorry to cause confusion.

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL 

Yeah. It's like the team has no direction whatsoever. Well, they better figure out a direction pretty quick or Jesse Smithey may be right on with that 4-6 prediction. lol

The team has no direction? We need Bladerunner back. He's more complimentary of the guy he hates than you are. One loss and you're jumping ship. I told you we would lose. It was closer than I expected.