Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt know it was at Oak Ridge but still think it will be a toss up. They got beat bad by McCallie but Mc Callie is pretty good.....

They beat McMinne Central by 15 points. McMinn that is. Last i checked Mcminn Central is a 3A team. And not a very good one year in and year out, either. Plus, by going what fans in that area are saying about McMinn County they are running the spread offense this year and don't have the hosses to run it. And that is coming from a few McMinn fans themselves. I'm tellin' ya'll man, this OR team is gonna be very good. Not just this year, but for years to come. Lotta talent in the wings. Edited by SweetScience

It was pretty good. Gaddis was very complimentary of your Dragon's. Said we will need to be ready for a fight and we will be ready. Said no matter the records, Clinton always puts forth 110% against OR.

That's usually true. More so back in my days. I don't think these kids today understand the OR/Clinton rivalry like you and I do. Today, they probably think AC is a bigger game. But it will always be OR for me.

That's usually true. More so back in my days. I don't think these kids today understand the OR/Clinton rivalry like you and I do. Today, they probably think AC is a bigger game. But it will always be OR for me.

I agree with that. Back when it was competitive back in the 80's, 90's, and earlier in the 2000's it was always a great game. Even though the all time record with the schools is pretty lopsided in our favor Clinton always put forth a tough fight.