Clinton vs. Oak Ridge

boyfromsi

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have several. Rowe, and Mitchell to name a couple, and Bonds is a track runner. We need to get the ball to those guys.

I wonder if the QB question is settled. I'll be a little surprised if it is entirely.

LB's need to figure out what's going on if we're going to run the 3-4.

I think it's definitely settled. what other guy impressed you besides Henderson? Dunbar is a good runner, but brings not much to the table in terms of airing it out.

I think we have several. Rowe, and Mitchell to name a couple, and Bonds is a track runner. We need to get the ball to those guys.

I wonder if the QB question is settled. I'll be a little surprised if it is entirely.

Who do you think it will be?

I'm not saying the offense didn't seem to move the ball when he was in, and I don't have anything against him if that's who gets the nod. I just think as much as they vacillated about it before, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more experimentation there this week. Could be wrong.

I think it is settled by a long shot, but maybe i am wrong. 

I'm not saying the offense didn't seem to move the ball when he was in, and I don't have anything against him if that's who gets the nod. I just think as much as they vacillated about it before, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more experimentation there this week. Could be wrong.

I'm not sure what they'll do but I hope they make a choice and go with it. He seems like the best from the two scrimmages and one game.

We need to get him the ball, Dunbar, Higgins (thought he was gonna catch that long bomb last night towards the end of the game. He almost did. Frosh btw), Row e the ball, etc etc etc. We have a lot of weapons. This team will be real good by years end. Been saying that for awhile.

For the record- I tried to bring up Higgins and it was ignored in the last thread. I have heard nothing but great things about this kid and it looks like he's gonna be a true stand out from the freshman class.

For the record- I tried to bring up Higgins and it was ignored in the last thread. I have heard nothing but great things about this kid and it looks like he's gonna be a true stand out from

the freshman class.

He looks smooth in practice and almost made a great catch Friday night. He seems to have great speed too.

LBs - think back to how Elliot Normand and Zak Clark looked in their first varsity games against Farragut. Not very good. They turned out OK. Same with these young players.