Smith County @ Upperman

who I talkkin bout? The kid that went for 350 and 6 scorese verse you?

If you haven't noticed this is the weakest team we have had in 15+ years. We just are not a good football team right now at this point in the season. Gville is way way down and Monterey is well Monterey. When he can put up great numbers and put the team on his back and carry them to a win vs a real good team, I will take notice. I have only seen two "special" players in this area in the last 15 or so years. One is TT Harper from Trousdale Co and the other is Wilson Cates from Livingston. Both put up great numbers and both could put their team on their backs and take over a game against the best teams in their respected class. Until he does so come playoff time he is just a darn good high school football player.

If you haven't noticed this is the weakest team we have had in 15+ years. We just are not a good football team right now at this point in the season. Gville is way way down and Monterey is well Monterey. When he can put up great numbers and put the team on his back and carry them to a win vs a real good team, I will take notice. I have only seen two "special" players in this area in the last 15 or so years. One is TT Harper from Trousdale Co and the other is Wilson Cates from Livingston. Both put up great numbers and both could put their team on their backs and take over a game against the best teams in their respected class. Until he does so come playoff time he is just a darn good high school football player.

I agree 100% with your post. York couldn't hold TT's jock strap!! From what I saw of Cates he is not in the same league as him either. But UCM claims to know what good football and good players look like. Claims to have played D1 ball and played with many D1 players. Claims to be educated, but yet sounds like a moron most of the time...I.e. "who I talkin about?" Like I said in a previous post on another thread I would take Philips and McCoin way way before I would consider taking York.

Guest Termite

It's not good when the U whoops up on U, but it appears U have took a beaten from the U. Even the year the U went to the semifinals with Maynord they didn't beat us. I think SC should change their mascot to the O fers.

Thought about that but checked....Westmoreland has a trademark on that from a few years ago.

You remember that don't you....that's when you quit posting for a few years.

Edited by Termite

Guest Termite

Bringim on. My 8 year old likes to make other paper cuppers cry.

Now, do you think Postman found a woman that would hang around him, much less have kids with him? What happens is...it's really Stampus Lickus. His lack of statue let's him pass for 8 years old.

How do you think he knows so much about papercup football? He out there with them.

Now, do you think Postman found a woman that would hang around him, much less have kids with him? What happens is...it's really Stampus Lickus. His lack of statue let's him pass for 8 years old.

How do you think he knows so much about papercup football? He out there with them.

Lol. I dont see why the poor lil guy is so disgruntled all the time.