Smith County @ Upperman

I'm sure the Bees are already watching game film getting ready for this week's game and moving forward just like the Owls are already planning for their game against the Cavs. I think both teams have a chance to win some games going forward. I'm hoping one of the games the Owls win is the one this week against an over-confident Cookeville team.

Guest Termite

The U stands for U just got beat by 23 points

O.K.,,,,SC got beat by 23 points. First time that has ever happened right? OR are you a little surprised, maybe got that monkey off your back, Maybe relish in FINALLY beating what is usually a quality program. I understand you throwing your chest out a little. The "U"nderachievers don't get to do that but once every 10-15 years.

But ...I could be wrong about the "U" being for "U"nderachievers.....the "U" might be or the years of always being the "U"nderdog, or maybe 4th place or worse in the district,"U"sually. LOL

Guest Termite

owls will beat cannon,york,warren,and probally macon,but the rest im not sure they can.

I don't know stick....if they make as much improvement between week 3-4 as they did between 2-3 they may become a pretty decent team.

Edited by Termite

Upperman's HC should make sure their stats are turned in to the Tennessean. I know its early in the season but the numbers are legit. Barring injury, York should be a Mr. Football candidate.

Mr. Football candidate? He can barely throw the football.  Every time he throws it's a prayer.  Yes, he can run the football fairly well, but honestly who is he playing. He's lucky he didn't get caught going offsides half the plays he ran the ball because he would lean forward and begin to run before the ball was snapped.

Mr. Football candidate? He can barely throw the football. Every time he throws it's a prayer. Yes, he can run the football fairly well, but honestly who is he playing. He's lucky he didn't get caught going offsides half the plays he ran the ball because he would lean forward and begin to run before the ball was snapped.

who I talkkin bout? The kid that went for 350 and 6 scorese verse you?

O.K.,,,,SC got beat by 23 points. First time that has ever happened right? OR are you a little surprised, maybe got that monkey off your back, Maybe relish in FINALLY beating what is usually a quality program. I understand you throwing your chest out a little. The "U"nderachievers don't get to do that but once every 10-15 years.

But ...I could be wrong about the "U" being for "U"nderachievers.....the "U" might be or the years of always being the "U"nderdog, or maybe 4th place or worse in the district,"U"sually. LOL

Maybe in years past but this year they are U"nbeaten, U"nited, and U"ndenilable on offense at least...lol this is a fun game

Mr. Football candidate? He can barely throw the football. Every time he throws it's a prayer. Yes, he can run the football fairly well, but honestly who is he playing. He's lucky he didn't get caught going offsides half the plays he ran the ball because he would lean forward and begin to run before the ball was snapped.

I caught that also last night. It appeared he would move forward and catch the snap in running motion.

who I talkkin bout? The kid that went for 350 and 6 scorese verse you?

"Who I talkkin bout?"  First of all I just went to the game and I wasn't going for either team. Second, learn how to talk.  Third, Smith's D is not that great. Point is here, a Mr. Football candidate is a little out of his reach because he is in a weak district this year and he is not a great throwing QB.  I mean Poteete from DeKalb was a Mr. Football candidate and he could run the football way better than York, and he could THROW from a couple of games I've seen him play a few years ago.