Smith County @ Upperman

DeKalb is the only team left that will even offer to slow Upperman down but I don't think they can. If lil Johnny Football can win the Heisman playing the schedule he did, save the Tide choke job, York is a definite candidate. Did TT ever rush for 350 in a game against SC?

If you are comparing Manziel to York you're crazy.  I believe that college is a whole different challenge brother if I'm not mistaken, and A&M played Florida, Alabama, and LSU, and you're telling me Manziel played an easy schedule?? York is playing an easy schedule no doubt, and unfortunately SC is not the team they use to be.  They have one player, Jalen Manning, and he has to carry the team on his back.

"Who I talkkin bout?" First of all I just went to the game and I wasn't going for either team. Second, learn how to talk. Third, Smith's D is not that great. Point is here, a Mr. Football candidate is a little out of his reach because he is in a weak district this year and he is not a great throwing QB. I mean Poteete from DeKalb was a Mr. Football candidate and he could run the football way better than York, and he could THROW from a couple of games I've seen him play a few years ago.

First off, sometimes it's hard to type on a smart phone in a moving vehicle from the pasenger seat so back off the smart comments. Second, CYork had 2,500 yards PASSING as a sophamore and 1700 yards PASSING as a jr. in 6 games. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5O7NtPCHs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwl5O7NtPCHs Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

I asked one of the seniors at Upperman what he thought about their team and if the York kid was being looked at for Mr Football. He said that they are glad to be having a great season so far and that all anyone on the team is worried about is winning one game at a time AS A TEAM. As for strength of schedule, the players have no control over that, all they can focus on is beating whoever is next. Sounds like they have their heads in the right place and, although they are finally winning after losing for so many years, they are pretty humble about it all and know that if they don't keep their heads right, it could all change on any given Friday night.

First off, sometimes it's hard to type on a smart phone in a moving vehicle from the pasenger seat so back off the smart comments. Second, CYork had 2,500 yards PASSING as a sophamore and 1700 yards PASSING as a jr. in 6 games. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wl5O7NtPCHs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dwl5O7NtPCHs

Wrong again with the stats. 2000 yards passing, says that first thing on the video you just posted. Look, if McCoin and Phillips weren't even considered last year, York has no chance. No one on those committees is going to cast a second glance towards someone from Upperman High School. Players like Penny Smith of Fulton will get way more attention because they have relevant football programs. Very very weak district this year will set York up for some fairly big numbers but when they look at his opponents' strength, that is what all those numbers will be attributed to.

Stats don't lie. I don't recall McCoin or Phillips or Poteet or any qb in this area post the numbers the Bees will put up barring injury.

poteete's senior year he had one other good athlete and that was Abraham Edwords at WR, that being said he had 3,000 yards passing, and 700 yards rushing, his schedule was much harder than C Yorks too...

Stats don't lie. I don't recall McCoin or Phillips or Poteet or any qb in this area post the numbers the Bees will put up barring injury.

They sure don't. Like Poteete's. He is in the Tennessee state record books 13 times.  He is 3rd all time in the state for total offense. As for McCoin, I don't think there was a more fun player to watch in the region the last couple years. Absolutely impossible to tackle.

How many TDs? 3,000 passing and 700 rushing. York had him covered on rushing yards in 3 games. Chill out.

I wasn't yelling or anything haha, he had 32 passing touchdowns and 7 rushing, but he also played against a 9 win Onieda team, a semi finals York team, 9-4 smith team, greenbrier of old team, an 8-4 Livingston, an 8-5 Maplewood, and I almost forgot a 1-9 Upperman team haha I'm sorry I had to throw that jab. But as you see he had a very very tough schedule to get threw and then also have those stats.