Rverdale 0-2 at #6 Blackman 2-0

TDCman

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasnt Quarles an assistant at Maryville when it all started going good for them? And it is pretty well known about your 4 county wide recruiting zone and cheap tuition to out of county students. Just a couple of top notch players make a huge difference. Hammontree used it, Quarles mastered it, and they learned it from Rankin. 

lol , you're so full of crap it's hilarious , ya that's it , everybody else cheats , and that's why your boy isn't winning . If you would of driven by Maryville high school this Summer you would of seen way more than your 60 players out practicing on their own at 6:30 in the morning , every morning ... It's amazing what having coaches that inspire young kids can do to young men ... but you go right ahead and keep making excuses for your coach , I guess I should be happy , as long as there's guys like you around a program like Riverdale making excuses and whining , we won't have to worry about having to beat a once proud , great program like Riverdale .... so thanks I guess swami ... :mrgreen: Coach Quarles has called the plays for every State championship we've been to since 1997 . 

lol , you're so full of crap it's hilarious , ya that's it , everybody else cheats , and that's why your boy isn't winning . If you would of driven by Maryville high school this Summer you would of seen way more than your 60 players out practicing on their own at 6:30 in the morning , every morning ... It's amazing what having coaches that inspire young kids can do to young men ... but you go right ahead and keep making excuses for your coach , I guess I should be happy , as long as there's guys like you around a program like Riverdale making excuses and whining , we won't have to worry about having to beat a once proud , great program like Riverdale .... so thanks I guess swami ... :mrgreen: Coach Quarles has called the plays for every State championship we've been to since 1997 . 

Stay out of the moonshine. Your responses are getting worse and worse. Its all known what happens at Maryville. It used to happen at Riverdale. No one really debates about it at either school because it is so well known. No one really cares either, and the TSSAA is too incompetent to do anything about it.

Talking about reality is far different that making excuses. The talent is down. The whining has come from other posters who don't like a particular coach. Quarles didn't start the Maryville tradition. The talent did, with Hammontree as the coach. 

Stay out of the moonshine. Your responses are getting worse and worse. Its all known what happens at Maryville. It used to happen at Riverdale. No one really debates about it at either school because it is so well known. No one really cares either, and the TSSAA is too incompetent to do anything about it.

Talking about reality is far different that making excuses. The talent is down. The whining has come from other posters who don't like a particular coach. Quarles didn't start the Maryville tradition. The talent did, with Hammontree as the coach. 

It's just hilarious to watch you on your Adyelotte crusade ... Ya we have heard the same thing for years from other losers like yourself , that has to be the only way anyone can win , they have to cheat ... The Talent is down , the talent is down the talent is down .... enjoy your Crusade of carrying water for Adyelotte , I'm just gonna sit back and laugh at you , ok ? I look forward to you diversifying your Excuse campaign after the losses mount up this year . 

It's just hilarious to watch you on your Adyelotte crusade ... Ya we have heard the same thing for years from other losers like yourself , that has to be the only way anyone can win , they have to cheat ... The Talent is down , the talent is down the talent is down .... enjoy your Crusade of carrying water for Adyelotte , I'm just gonna sit back and laugh at you , ok ? I look forward to you diversifying your Excuse campaign after the losses mount up this year . 

There wont be any excuses from me. The reality is the talent is down and I have been consistent in saying that for years. 

And I will give Maryville the credit it is due. It is a great program. The program did indeed take advantage of very cheap and loose out of county tuition rules. They have since tightened it up a bit. Now they just help people find somewhere to live withing the city limits to take a lot of the suspicion away. There is nothing anyone can do about that, people can live where they want. Also, success breeds success and a lot move there without any influence from coaches to be able to play ball. That's a good thing. The problem is that you are getting over crowded. Sometime in the future, either another school will be built or a consolidation will happen. I predict that within 3 years of that, Maryville will be back to where it was, pre-1997. Just like what happened with Riverdale. Watch how fast Quarles leaves, just like Rankin. Its the way things go. But lets all blame the coach! 

There wont be any excuses from me. The reality is the talent is down and I have been consistent in saying that for years. 

And I will give Maryville the credit it is due. It is a great program. The program did indeed take advantage of very cheap and loose out of county tuition rules. They have since tightened it up a bit. Now they just help people find somewhere to live withing the city limits to take a lot of the suspicion away. There is nothing anyone can do about that, people can live where they want. Also, success breeds success and a lot move there without any influence from coaches to be able to play ball. That's a good thing. The problem is that you are getting over crowded. Sometime in the future, either another school will be built or a consolidation will happen. I predict that within 3 years of that, Maryville will be back to where it was, pre-1997. Just like what happened with Riverdale. Watch how fast Quarles leaves, just like Rankin. Its the way things go. But lets all blame the coach! 

Wow man , you just keep throwing out lie after lie , you really are something , I see what you're doing though , get the attention off of your boy .... misdirection .

I'm not the one you need to convince on your "Keep Adyelotte At Any Cost " Campaign  !!! You need to somehow convince all of these Loyal Riverdale fans that Adyelotte is the only man alive who should be allowed to run the Program ... no matter what happens .  Good luck man , and I hope you don't hurt your back , because that water is gonna get heavier and heavier . 

Wow man , you just keep throwing out lie after lie , you really are something , I see what you're doing though , get the attention off of your boy .... misdirection .

I'm not the one you need to convince on your "Keep Adyelotte At Any Cost " Campaign  !!! You need to somehow convince all of these Loyal Riverdale fans that Adyelotte is the only man alive who should be allowed to run the Program ... no matter what happens .  Good luck man , and I hope you don't hurt your back , because that water is gonna get heavier and heavier . 

You obviously "don't read so good." Please point out ant post I have ever said that they should keep Aydelott. You cannot. I have even stated that perhaps it is time for a change.

What I am standing up against is a bunch of back stabbing "fans" who have never taken one step in a coach's shoes that want to tear down the work of a coach who is actually doing the work, when they themselves have done nothing but whine, complain, disparage, and everything they could to cause problems for the program simply because they do not like the coach.

In this technology heavy age, kids read what these jerks on here say and  it plant seeds of negativity in young minds. Find one coach that is as successful as Aydelott that plants seeds of negativity in players and prospective players minds. You cannot. But the same guys that have spoken so negatively of the coach and the program have done much more damage than they can imagine. And they pat themselves on the back and thump their chests and say 'look how right I was." That is total bs and the work of cowards. An honorable man does not publicly air petty differences if they truly have what is best for the program at heart. A man of honor publicly praises and encourages a program even during the down years and quietly goes about what he sees as his mission in making changes, outside of of the purview of any and all young people who might be considering whether or not to play for that team. 

That is the water I am carrying, my friend. And I have no problem at all carrying it. What water is in your bucket? I have a pretty good idea...I have a feeling it has a tinge of yellow to it, just like several of the Riverdale posters that call themselves "fans."

In this technology heavy age, kids read what these jerks on here say and  it plant seeds of negativity in young minds. Find one coach that is as successful as Aydelott that plants seeds of negativity in players and prospective players minds. You cannot. But the same guys that have spoken so negatively of the coach and the program have done much more damage than they can imagine. And they pat themselves on the back and thump their chests and say 'look how right I was." That is total bs and the work of cowards. An honorable man does not publicly air petty differences if they truly have what is best for the program at heart. A man of honor publicly praises and encourages a program even during the down years and quietly goes about what he sees as his mission in making changes, outside of of the purview of any and all young people who might be considering whether or not to play for that team. 

That is the water I am carrying, my friend. And I have no problem at all carrying it. What water is in your bucket? I have a pretty good idea...I have a feeling it has a tinge of yellow to it, just like several of the Riverdale posters that call themselves "fans."

Cowards ... honorable men ... man of honor ... like you throwing out cowardly rumors about Maryville ?? Like you saying " Now they just help people find somewhere to live withing the city limits to take a lot of the suspicion away. " Lol , one word for you buddy and that's called a Hypocrite. It's ok for you to throw out wild rumors and lies about Maryville , but not ok for anyone to bring up actual facts on Riverdale's downward spiral ? Funny how quickly you can learn someone's actual character by writing down a few words to someone ... You trying to play this higher moral ground over all the Riverdale fans while resorting to throwing out a bunch of lies about another school shows exactly what your agenda is , and exactly how little Honor you have . Maryville's kids are out there working their Arses off , but here you are a grown man trying to undercut their hard work with lies ... Cowardly . I really am done with you , and I'm glad you have nothing to do with the team I pull for .

My apologies to all the Riverdale fans , didn't mean to or want to sidetrack this thread , i'll leave you all to it , and I do wish Riverdale well , it just doesn't seem the same without hearing Riverdale's name up there as one of the best football teams in the State . 

We appreciate your support pepvol! Know some Riverdale folks respect your program very much! Its really nice some posters on here spew garbage and lies about your program and Riverdales program! Riverdale was known as a state power yes because of great players but also great caoching! No apologies needed from you sir! GO REBELS AND GO WARRIORS!!

Cowards ... honorable men ... man of honor ... like you throwing out cowardly rumors about Maryville ?? Like you saying " Now they just help people find somewhere to live withing the city limits to take a lot of the suspicion away. " Lol , one word for you buddy and that's called a Hypocrite. It's ok for you to throw out wild rumors and lies about Maryville , but not ok for anyone to bring up actual facts on Riverdale's downward spiral ? Funny how quickly you can learn someone's actual character by writing down a few words to someone ... You trying to play this higher moral ground over all the Riverdale fans while resorting to throwing out a bunch of lies about another school shows exactly what your agenda is , and exactly how little Honor you have . Maryville's kids are out there working their Arses off , but here you are a grown man trying to undercut their hard work with lies ... Cowardly . I really am done with you , and I'm glad you have nothing to do with the team I pull for .

I have a feeling you are not done with me. You seem the type to have the last word. 

The facts about Riverdale have been stated. I think the talent is down and no one denies it. Some blame the coach for it, I do not. That is a difference of opinion and that is all it is.

I have said nothing that takes away from the hard work of the players. I have only commented on how some of the players may have found their way to Maryville. Its not lies, unless you call your own former coaches liars. As coaches come and go through a program, they see what is going on. Some quietly confide with other coaches and programs they move on to what has happened, others stay quiet about it. That's human nature. But it doesn't change what is true. I don't think Maryville has to do it much any more, if at all,  the successes brings its players in a more natural, less risky way. 

And I really like your statement "but here you are a grown man trying to undercut their hard work with lies ... Cowardly"  this is exactly what I am saying about some of the "fans" of Riverdale. 

Thank you

Smart! Thanks for playing. :popcorneater:

So what would you call it if the very same thing were to happen these days with a stud player  zoned to Oakland, but through some conversations with the coach and a few tricks ends up at Riverdale? What would you say about the Riverdale coach then? What would the Oakland coach say? Dodgeball is a fun game.