Rverdale 0-2 at #6 Blackman 2-0

TDCman

Come on now you guy's! hardtackle says everything is just fine! When good folks from other schools are saying this stuff? WOW!! Sad a once great program has been down graded to this! Hang in there Warriors!!

I never said everything is fine. I said the coaches are not the blame for this. How many schools in 6A are HAVING to play a 9th grader at QB. Not the QB's fault or the coaches that this is what they have to play with. The talent is down. If this is not the case then tell this board what college players are currently playing.In the past they had college level talent,I do not see that right now. When the season is over we can see how many college players sign. In the past I have seen a direct correlation in wins and college signed players. 

Edited by hardtackle

I never said everything is fine. I said the coaches are not the blame for this. How many schools in 6A are HAVING to play a 9th grader at QB. Not the QB's fault or the coaches that this is what they have to play with. The talent is down. If this is not the case then tell this board what college players are currently playing.In the past they had college level talent,I do not see that right now. When the season is over we can see how many college players sign. In the past I have seen a direct correlation in wins and college signed players. 

Oh ya , we always have dozens of D1 players every year at Maryville  ! lol .... Riverdale has over 2000 students , and you really want to say that a freshman is the only one with any QB skills ??!! So it's not a coaches fault that before them they had 100 some players and now just 60 ? You couldn't be any more biased in favor of a coach if you tried ... 

As a Maryville fan I finally got what I wanted when we moved up to 6A , and there were 3 schools that I had wanted to play against for years , Oak Ridge , Kingsport DB , & Riverdale . Now Oak Ridge is 5A , and Riverdale is on a downward spiral thanks to your boy there Hardtackle ... I actually Loved it in 2009 & 2011 when Riverdale came to our house with the teepee and all the hoopla that went with being Riverdale .  Riverdale coming to our house is one of my favorite memories and I sure do hope to see us play again several more times . 

You are wrong it is coaching! It all comes down to the head coach that is the way it is! hardtackle it is called accountability but you would not know anything about that when you defend someone who has ran this program into the ground! Riverdale has talent that are walking the halls and grandstands on Friday's. People from other schools see this as well! You seem to be one of a few that does not see what is going on here! 2000 young people in this school and you have 60 out on varsity football! I know it is not the players fault and unfair as it may seem  it comes down to the head coach! Whether any of us like it or not! You know there are issues when people from other schools in our district notice these things as well. People who have been around for some time are not blind! Coach A has been driving kids away and that is not a good thing for this program at all as you are seeing it in the results on the field! GO WARRIORS!!

You are wrong it is coaching! It all comes down to the head coach that is the way it is! hardtackle it is called accountability but you would not know anything about that when you defend someone who has ran this program into the ground! Riverdale has talent that are walking the halls and grandstands on Friday's. People from other schools see this as well! You seem to be one of a few that does not see what is going on here! 2000 young people in this school and you have 60 out on varsity football! I know it is not the players fault and unfair as it may seem  it comes down to the head coach! Whether any of us like it or not! You know there are issues when people from other schools in our district notice these things as well. People who have been around for some time are not blind! Coach A has been driving kids away and that is not a good thing for this program at all as you are seeing it in the results on the field! GO WARRIORS!!

And the East Hamilton undefeated Hurricanes are coming to town??? Better get focused soon....

"HAVING to play a 9th grader at QB". HAVING TO?

What are we going to use NEXT YEAR? A 8th grader?

I give up. This has gotten toooooo stupid for words.

"HAVING to play a 9th grader at QB". HAVING TO?

What are we going to use NEXT YEAR? A 8th grader?

I give up. This has gotten toooooo stupid for words.

Alright ,tell me who else? You think they did not try to find or develop one? Are you idiots? Do you posters actually think he can not coach. How many times have they been deep in the playoffs. A QB gets hurt a couple of years ago or they may have been in the championship game. As for not having 100 players and 15 -20 assistants,your former coach was a show man and it looked good having that many players( most who could never play dead in a John Wayne movie) and coaches.It was all about the show.Dang LOD ,if you were the coach and your badass mentality and military style there would probably and be about 30 players.As for kids walking the halls,screw them if they have to be begged to come out and play,then they are coming on their terms. If they really wanted to play they would play regardless who is coaching. Edited by hardtackle

The coaching staff is to blame for this. For years, Aydellot has neglected the all aspects of his program except for the offense, only when it was too late did it get his attention. I go to middle school and freshmen games and a regular basis, and have hardly ever seen Aydellot at one, whereas the Oakland, Siegel, and Blackman staffs are there all the time. You can see it in the kids body language: They hate playing for Aydellot, and when he does nothing but blame his kids rather than take responsibility, I dont blame them.

Fortunately for Riverdale, Aydellot wont be back next year..............