Smyrna @ Antioch

milo118

What are your predictions? In my opinion Antioch is very similar to Cane Ridge. We have struggled against the run and Cane Ridge exposed that. Antioch has a stable of running backs along with their QB who can break off a long run at anytime. However #6 Cornelius is a slightly bigger runner than Fuqua for Cane Ridge. Not as shifty. More of a power runner than a scat back type. Still we are going to have to be much better stoping the run. We have to put pressure on the QB to make things happen with his arm rather than letting their run game make things happen. However I like the Bulldogs in this one. Thanks to the game against Cane ridge we have already seen that type of team. That helps. But still a long way to go.

Edited by milo118

Game day mixed with good weather. What more can you ask for? Bulldogs have to stop the run to come out on top. Plain and simple. Otherwise it will a battle for sure. They have worked hard all as I am sure Antioch has as well. I like the my Dawgs in this one 28-14. Go Dawgs!!!  No Injuries for either team.

Bulldogs win this one IMHO. plus Kreager picked em so they have to win right ??? Bulldogs are healthy and have worked hard this week. Stopping the run will make or break em tonight. I agree with milo we also need some serious work on the pass rush or the corners HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER QUICK. Bulldogs have to get to 7 wins this season to make the playoffs. Looking forward to another win tonight. Milo you owe me some popcorn.

Edited by bigpurpledawg81

Bulldogs win this one IMHO. plus Kreager picked em so they have to win right ??? Bulldogs are healthy and have worked hard this week. Stopping the run will make or break em tonight. I agree with milo we also need some serious work on the pass rush or the corners HAVE GOT TO GET BETTER QUICK. Bulldogs have to get to 7 wins this season to make the playoffs. Looking forward to another tonight. Milo you owe me some popcorn.

6 Wins probably gets you in with the current playoff system

A good win for the Bulldogs. Played well on defense all around. Especially against the run. Didn't give up a big run all night. The shutout was nice to have. Good job defense. 3-0 I will take any day of the week. However still got some things that need a bunch of work. The run game did struggle at times. Not too many running lanes to run through last night. We left a legit 18 points on the field. Missed a wide open receiver that was behind the defense that would have scored. Had another dropped ball by a receiver again behind the defense that would have scored. Had to settle for a field goal on our opening drive when we were down well inside the red zone. What I did like about the offense was that they made key plays when it was crunch time. I like the focus and heart displayed when it was needed the most. Those two aspects are the difference between this years team and last years team. Good win. Time to move on and start to prep for Clarksville NE. We will have to be solid on both sides of the ball in order to get the win

next week.