Mt. Juliet at Station Camp

Cougar97

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MJ has faced two run oriented teams with 2 wins but haven't looked very impressive. They face a team with some talent and a team that can run or pass the ball. This will be a tough challenge for the MJ defense. MJ's offense has to start connecting on some short passes (bad throws by the QB and dropped passes)and cutting out alot of stupid penalties. SC played MJ tough last year in MJ and almost beat a more talented MJ team. This year the more talented team would be SC from what I've seen so far. Does that mean automatic win for them? Of course not. This should be a close game. If MJ's line play (offense and defense) don't start getting more aggressive they could lose by 14. It's time to start playing BEAR football! Go BEARS!

no talent and no coaching for MJ. 35-0 SC at half

MJ has faced two run oriented teams with 2 wins but haven't looked very impressive. They face a team with some talent and a team that can run or pass the ball. This will be a tough challenge for the MJ defense. MJ's offense has to start connecting on some short passes (bad throws by the QB and dropped passes)and cutting out alot of stupid penalties. SC played MJ tough last year in MJ and almost beat a more talented MJ team. This year the more talented team would be SC from what I've seen so far. Does that mean automatic win for them? Of course not. This should be a close game. If MJ's line play (offense and defense) don't start getting more aggressive they could lose by 14. It's time to start playing BEAR football! Go BEARS!

no talent and no coaching for MJ. 35-0 SC at half

What do you mean no coaching? Coach Trey Perry thinks he is the high school Saban.Welcome to high school football.

I was hoping he would prove me wrong and wishing him good luck when he got the job for the MJ Bears. I've stated several times in the past when he was the D coach I thought he was over his head. I got bashed on here then and will get bashed again for this. He is not his dad nor do I believe he ever will come close to reaching what his dad has done. I see the Bears winning against Portland and that is it. Absolutely a pitiful performance and it all starts with the head coach! This isn't the first game with a pitiful performance either. They just happened to play a decent team this time and got spanked!

I was hoping he would prove me wrong and wishing him good luck when he got the job for the MJ Bears. I've stated several times in the past when he was the D coach I thought he was over his head. I got bashed on here then and will get bashed again for this. He is not his dad nor do I believe he ever will come close to reaching what his dad has done. I see the Bears winning against Portland and that is it. Absolutely a pitiful performance and it all starts with the head coach! This isn't the first game with a pitiful performance either. They just happened to play a decent team this time and got spanked!

I was not bashing you.Trey just needs some humble pie and he got it tonight.

Blackman's coming to MJ next week ... wow, when's the last time MJ lost back-to-back games by 30+?  Blackman is the real deal ... MJ doesn't have a chance.  Not making adjustments like they need to, including removing some starters that shouldn't be starting in the first place.  Hate to see a good squad spiral out of any playoff contention.

MJFan are you a "fan"?! Bet most MJ fans are wishing you were a "fan" fr another team! Coaching?!?!? Please people that hammered this "fan" last year respond. I am so amazed at how ignorant people are about coaching. I have been a high school football fan for 25+ years and I want to laugh at comments like this. I would guess MJ coaches work as hard as anybody in state. If you question that then go through Spring practice, summer, meetings, strength and conditioning, and preparation and then comment. Unreal theses are 15, 16, and 17 year old kids and you blame coaches. I guess they should suit up for Blackman. I bet they went out not watching film or preparing at all for this game....clue in, not hardly. They probably worked their butts off and then people like this make crude comments. I wish daddy Perry read this crap but he probably knows better and I would say he would want to punch somebody in the mouth. I understand though it is easy to make comments on here. I usually enjoy reading stuff but then come across this stuff and say really? Sounds like you are jealous of little perry, but the way it's coach T. He has more heart and passion for game than most so stop being so ridiculous in your comments. Bears...I am a true fan and believe in you! Ignore this crap!