Red Boiling Springs @ Gordonsville

croz6110

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville 56-7

Lucky guess. Tigers 55-7. Dead atmosphere at Turney Ford Field tonight. Running game was sloppy. Passing game was the best I have ever seen at Gordonsville. I don't know how many yards Smotherman had but it was a lot. Defense was solid. RBS didn't get a 1st down on the 1st team. Big play also was huge for the Tigers. Had tons of plays that went for 20+ hoping to see a better game next week. But about what I expected

Lucky guess. Tigers 55-7. Dead atmosphere at Turney Ford Field tonight. Running game was sloppy. Passing game was the best I have ever seen at Gordonsville. I don't know how many yards Smotherman had but it was a lot. Defense was solid. RBS didn't get a 1st down on the 1st team. Big play also was huge for the Tigers. Had tons of plays that went for 20+ hoping to see a better game next week. But about what I expected

I could tell the home stands were only about half full from my porch. Kind of disappointing.

I don't care if it is RBS, it hasn't been like that in the past.

I'll get to go to the games starting next week, and it should be a good one.

Monterey will be tough.

I could tell the home stands were only about half full from my porch. Kind of disappointing.

I don't care if it is RBS, it hasn't been like that in the past.

I'll get to go to the games starting next week, and it should be a good one.

Monterey will be tough.

I don't think it was quite that empty. A little over 3/4 full. But still not what it should be