East Ridge At Chattanooga Central

fishheadspin

Well I had planned to get on here and make a statement the other night but I decided to wait till after East Ridge shut out Central. To everyone on here that hasn't seen ER play until tonight just so you know, there has only been 7 points scored by a legitimate drive in 3 games VS ER Defense. Watch the tape and check the stats because they don't lie. Tonight ER's offense starting clicking well and took care of the football. The offense was able to overcome several timely penalties and sustain drives. Every aspect started to come together them them tonight. Not to mention they forced 3 pics, a fumble and caused a safety. All I am saying is know what you talk about before making assumptions about teams. Good luck to Central the rest of the year, and I hope they are without injury moving forward!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tistheseason and fishheadspin, 

This team was ill prepared tonight. They got out coached and out played. I really did not want to say this but they have to step up. The talent is there. These kids need to have a fire lit underneath them and start playing and not coasting. I blame the coaches for this one. They were not prepared at all. These kids have got to want it and the coaches have got to lead. To many of these, Coaches are standing around and doing no coaching and afraid to say anything to the kids. To many mental mistakes and no hustle. I have previously played and coached and just do not understand what is going on. Do you guys know? PFL. Pounders all the way.

Good call... we are the worst coached football team I have ever seen...and getting worse....I like all these coaches as men...but they are poorly coached down to the fundamentals....I thought it last week but was willing to give a mulligan because we had so many hurt....but that is terrible...I honestly doubt we win another game...poor franklin county...how bad are they???

Very angry and very frustrated at this point.  Just don't want the kids too get ran like dogs and treated like #### for this loss.  They have worked extremely hard.  This wasn't just on them.  We have talent.  I hope all this gets straight because I heard many parents fussing tonight.  It can go down hill very fast at this point or it can get going.

Well it all starts with the he coaches..kid gives up on the interception never even tried to tackle him he should be off the field and disciplined for the rest of them game....defense has made no adjustments in 3 games to a simple trap. Defensive ends continue to lose outside contain that is why read option/ qb keep is killing us.

We play same 12-14 kids the entire game...no depth being developed...

Our dB's don't know how to play pass defense at all.

This is all coaching......top to bottom..

Coach Allen needs to get over telling people to come coach the team if they can do better and either get back to basics or go ahead and pack up. I like him and think he has done A lot of good for Central but he is not a very good football coach. He cleaned up the football team, so what, that was the easy part. Now go teach them how to block and tackle...

We have been beat 2 weeks in a row by smaller less talented teams.

This hangs on all the coaches. New year same story.....