another william blount fan converts over to maryville

everybody just needs to shut heck up its our players ok they have bad attitudes and they dont work hard enough there lazy its not the coaches we have a great coaches we got a bunch of boys out there think they are so bad a if they wanna win down there bench every one of them i would bench the whole darn varsity and put in jv and freshman got a bunch of basket case players that barely show up to workouts and practice u got fans like jake and all these people talkin crap iam over it shut up all wb fans need to do is shut up and let things happen we r gonna go 1-9 pr 3 -7 til they get there crap together get a grip at one time yes i said we would have a chance at beating lot people this yr after i found out whats been going on i have changed my mind. at heart im a greenback fan my brother was a all state player there and i knw coach ridge real well

everybody just needs to shut heck up its our players ok they have bad attitudes and they dont work hard enough there lazy its not the coaches we have a great coaches we got a bunch of boys out there think they are so bad a if they wanna win down there bench every one of them i would bench the whole darn varsity and put in jv and freshman got a bunch of basket case players that barely show up to workouts and practice u got fans like jake and all these people talkin crap iam over it shut up all wb fans need to do is shut up and let things happen we r gonna go 1-9 pr 3 -7 til they get there crap together get a grip at one time yes i said we would have a chance at beating lot people this yr after i found out whats been going on i have changed my mind. at heart im a greenback fan my brother was a all state player there and i knw coach ridge real well

Before you bench everyone you need to go to English class. My head hurts from trying to read that post.

18 and 91, yall are right in one aspect, this team is better than their record leads on and they need to play more as a team. Jake, I'm with you and realize there will be growing pains but we are in it for the long haul. I believe Coach Ridge is the man for the the job and don't think he has had enough time just yet to really know the kids. It will take longer than 3 games to build a program. I believe we are a few players shy, in key positions, of a playoff team but still believe we are competitive. Everybody needs to chill out, step back and give it time.

So using that logic, the same argument could be made that Barry Switzer was a good NFL coach because he won a Super Bowl by surrounding himself with an already stocked roster & coaching staff. In reality, Switzer was nothing more than a decent manager & that's about what I would say Ridge did at Greenback. As long as he showed up for work & didn't do anything to screw it up, he was going to have good wrestling teams during his time at Greenback.

As far as his football teams, it's pretty hard not to succeed when you have the Seymour boys & the future head coach of your program calling plays.

You have been doing your homework!

Have been reading your post for a long time. Thought you were pretty fair minded. Guess I was wrong. If your so happy to be rid of Ridge and think he was no good, then be happy and move on. We like him and appreciate his efforts.

Have been reading your post for a long time. Thought you were pretty fair minded. Guess I was wrong. If your so happy to be rid of Ridge and think he was no good, then be happy and move on. We like him and appreciate his efforts.

You are correct!Have a great season.Just remember we had him for about 8 yrs,you've had him for 8 months.I really hope he can turn that program around