Hampton @ Happy Valley

tripsright50

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Reaction. looks like you guys have a very tough schedule. I think you'll be fine when you start playing region games.

Yes we do. We are a young team, but these early bumps in the road will only make us better come play off time. Our record will be misleading, kind of like the year we visited Hampton, but I wouldn't want to play us in November. 

The kids on these two teams are no different than the Cloudland kids. Just wear different colored uniforms. This is not good guys and bad guys. Its just a bunch of hard working dedicated kids playing the game they love.

not saying anything bad about these kids,just dont pull for either team.i know you have to pull for cloudland and hampton with kids at both.

not saying anything bad about these kids,just dont pull for either team.i know you have to pull for cloudland and hampton with kids at both.

Heck , I even like Avery, I know and llike tons of they're kids. But I'm a Hampton fan on Friday,s and Cloudland fan on Saturdays.