Week 4 union city @ huntingdon

Maximum

Great effort by the line on both sides of the ball for the Tornados. I did not know what to expect just two weeks removed from our opening game which was aweful. But I think we have made vast improvements  since then and are making our way to becoming a very sound football team.  We still have the fumble issues coming up from time to time but we are getting better at recovering them. Overall we are playing Tornado football right now and we are improving each week. Good luck to the Stangs for the rest of the season. I would not want to be the next team you play.

Swo, our fans are extremely disappointed because our team isn't performing. Hope you understand that and there is no disrespect. UC whipped Huntingdon on both sides of the ball all night long. Good luck the rest of the way

No problem here my friend. I don't think anyone expected to see the waythis game ended up , myself included. I'm just glad to see how we have improved from week 1. I'm sure we will get another shot at the Rebels and hopefully we won't fumble 9 times when that happens. Good luck to the Stangs

Great effort by the line on both sides of the ball for the Tornados. I did not know what to expect just two weeks removed from our opening game which was aweful. But I think we have made vast improvements  since then and are making our way to becoming a very sound football team.  We still have the fumble issues coming up from time to time but we are getting better at recovering them. Overall we are playing Tornado football right now and we are improving each week. Good luck to the Stangs for the rest of the season. I would not want to be the next team you play.

Swo I'm eating crow. UC looks very good up front. UC good luck in 1A the rest of the season. Always have a good kicker also.

the three fumbles were not caused by bad snaps.

Got to catch the ball on the snap. Trying to run before he gets it. we cant play catch up football. If we get behind we dont have the plays to score fast. run right for two yards run left for two yards this offense wont score fast if needed.

I didn't know what to expect from UC in this game.  I was just hoping that we would compete, play physical, and decrease fumbles.  I think our line on both sides of the ball competed well and were physical.  We did decrease fumbles (still need to do better) 

As always, Huntingdon fans and team are classy in wins (last year) and a rare loss.   (not like what I heard from the OC - Dresden game free-for-all) 

Good luck to ya'll the rest of the year and represent West TN well. 

Linebackers are considered Linemen for the Mr. Football awards. If neither Warbritton won in then I don't think Bush has a chance. In my opinion he is no where near their level.

would completely disagree. he has been your best player for 3 years and I am a Camden Fan.The WarBritton boys are on their butts more than not if he isn't their lead blocker. He is nasty nasty Nasty. and instinctive a LB as I have ever been around.Want to cut down on those Fumbles? Find another FB and move him to QB.

It was ugly. Line got beat all night, and yes, other teams are figuring out who to key on. Why wouldn't they, it is always to the Huntingdon side, which if that is the way you run it every play, it's the short side. Union City looked great. Huntingdon's first drive of the second half changed the game, with the fumble on the one. While I'm venting, the Huntingdon crowd is the saddest, large crowd ever!!!!!!!! Everyone just expects to come to the game see old friends and clap, a little, when the announcer says....first down. Again, good game Union City. I think we can learn fron this.

I've been thinking crowd has been worse for years but get chewed out whenever I mentioned it.  I do think they were loud during the playoffs last year however.  At least the crowd is a big one usually home or away, so the kids know they got the support, I just wished they heard it a little more during the game.

Swo your team was pretty good for having only 3 seniors in my opinion.