Week 4 union city @ huntingdon

Maximum

Easy now. One loss and its time to look for a new coach? I'm as let down as everyone, but those boys still played their butts off! No body hates that loss as much as they do. Remember, WC was a big let down last year and things still went pretty dang good. It was a gut check, and these Union City boys were better than everyone, including their fans, thought they were. They also still had a bad taste in their mouth from last year. All of us from Huntingdon have been on here with our chest poked out, with good reason, we are proud of our boys! I still am! Go Mustangs!

Junior varsity Monday at 6:00 at Paul Ward Stadium for free for anyone interested.  I'm going to watch how the future line looks.  Butchie you guys wanted to rope your coach last year as well.  A loss is educational if you can fix it, its time to see if they can.  I'm still proud of Huntingdon and always will be.  You lose when you play a tough schedule.

The only perfect season is one with a gold trophy, not a perfect record.  If they can keep focused and fix stuff and improved we will be be deep in the playoffs with a chance for that gold football.

GO MUSTANGS

Junior varsity Monday at 6:00 at Paul Ward Stadium for free for anyone interested.  I'm going to watch how the future line looks.  Butchie you guys wanted to rope your coach last year as well.  A loss is educational if you can fix it, its time to see if they can.  I'm still proud of Huntingdon and always will be.  You lose when you play a tough schedule.

The only perfect season is one with a gold trophy, not a perfect record.  If they can keep focused and fix stuff and improved we will be be deep in the playoffs with a chance for that gold football.

GO MUSTANGS

Awe Now Kermit...We've Never Thrown Comer Under The Bus..Nor Any Of His Assistants..I've Been Critical Of Our players Not Being As Committed As They Should Be...And bonehead plays...And Not Caring..But I Challenge You or Anybody Else To Find Where I have Ever been Critical To Our Staff, Teachers Or Administrators... Edited by Butchie

Good gosh  people are you watching the same team i am.Everybody knows we could be alittle down this year.our o and d lines are not very good and turnovers are killing us.im not sure we can get much better but they will give it there all and look out for the next 4 or 5 years the mustangs will be strong.let the players play and coaches coach and fans be fans.

I agree with whoever said that UC caught the Stangs by surprise. Our boys were a little more than disappointed about the biggest loss in school history at the hand of the Mustangs last season. Maybe your boys were looking past us a little bit and maybe our boys were very focused on beating you. Either way Huntindon will bounce back and I for one am so glad that we only have to play yall once this year. I do want another shot at them Rebels though. One thing is for certain....I don't think anyone else, including myself. will be doubting the Tornados for the rest of this season. I think we have sounded the alarm, I like being doubted and then yelling Surprise late late in the 4th quarter. It's a lot tougher when they see you coming.

I don't think anybody was looking past the Tornado's, Swo... UC is always a tough game.  The mustangs just took one on the chin last night, no excuses...  Huntingdon is just going to have to go back to work and get ready for West Carroll... It's not going to be easy, there are going to be growning pains.  You can't run this offense, replace your lines, and expect to be on the same level.

Awe Now Kermit...We've Never Thrown Comer Under The Bus..Nor Any Of His Assistants..I've Been Critical Of Our players Not Being As Committed As They Should Be...And bonehead plays...And Not Caring..But I Challenge You or Anybody Else To Find Where I have Ever been Critical To Our Staff, Teachers Or Administrators...

Maybe I'm wrong but I though you had one post last year and you mentioned it, but it couldve been from another mckenzie fan.  If thats the case I appologize.  However that means someone wanted him gone lol.

Maybe I'm wrong but I though you had one post last year and you mentioned it, but it couldve been from another mckenzie fan.  If thats the case I appologize.  However that means someone wanted him gone lol.

It's The Fair Weather Fans...The Combination of Coaches We Have Now Have Been Successful..For Years It Was A Coaching Carosel Around Here..I Don't Wanna See That Again....In Years Past They Asked The Janitor To Do it part Time!..LOL But He Had Waxing Duties...

I totally agree Bush is a beast and love to see his enthusiasm on the field! Mustang fans need to step up and show more enthusiasm at each and every game!

Definetly best heart on the team even more so than sisk.  They will get it together, btw stangster, I love that logo a lot better than the new one still dont get why they tried to ruin tradition by changing it, but hey its only a logo I guess.