FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this one?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After next week, JB will be 1-3 after consecutive losses to the EAGLES of Eagleville & Nashville Christian. The remaining carcass will then be picked clean by White House Heritage and Clarksville Academy in weeks 5 & 6. Sorry JB fans you HAD a good run but it's over.

That is possible, yes we had a good run and I'm gunna make sure you choke when you get throttled in the playoffs when all your D1 players fail to live out your dream,,, O and the word is out on you guys, already recruiting a cpl kids away from a cpl other privates for next years team ! Don't say it isn't so cause I KNOW !!! U can take that to the bank !

I Remember When These Boards Would Blow Up...You'd Have The Goat Breeder And Logger Mixing it Up Daily...38 Doing Half-time Shows..Moto With The Stats...And Mascot With Maturity And Intelligence..Good Luck JB! And Shep...Well It Is What It Is...

Yea and we created some mutual friendships with several Coacht folks, including you ! Dang did I jus say that ? Lol,,,,, I guess as time goes we all take our thumps on the head for our programs,, been keeping up with the Rebs my friend, maybe we meet again some day, good luck big guy !

Yea and we created some mutual friendships with several Coacht folks, including you ! Dang did I jus say that ? Lol,,,,, I guess as time goes we all take our thumps on the head for our programs,, been keeping up with the Rebs my friend, maybe we meet again some day, good luck big guy !

I Coulda Done Worse For Friends...But It's Truly Been My Pleasure...My Rebs Are Missing A Few Players...I'd Say 11 Atleast...And Defense I'd Say 11 Also...Be Safe Ole Buddy...Moto!..Stir Em Up In Here!

I don't know where you are getting the D1 players nor the predictions of a spot on the gold ball. Like any team at this point in the season, NCS will have to work hard and get better to succeed. The dung comment was intended to be humorous. Maybe you should lighten up and try enjoying life Mr. Drama Queen. Eagleville 48 - Jo Byrns 16

I don't know where you are getting the D1 players nor the predictions of a spot on the gold ball. Like any team at this point in the season, NCS will have to work hard and get better to succeed. The dung comment was intended to be humorous. Maybe you should lighten up and try enjoying life Mr. Drama Queen. Eagleville 48 - Jo Byrns 16

So JB loses by 32?  I figured you'd have us losing by half a hundred.

What about you Eagleville folks; what's your prediction?  What does Eagleville have this year?

Welcome to the T judas lol,,,, as most fans wud do when my alma mater gets punched on I punch back, jus my competitive nature,,,, ive been on the T for a few years, yes i do like to counter punch when punched at, im a man the will be murually respectful of others teams,, guess you and i will be butting heads next week, i look foward to it,time to move on and get bak on the JB Eagleville topic,,,,

Welcome to the T judas lol,,,, as most fans wud do when my alma mater gets punched on I punch back, jus my competitive nature,,,, ive been on the T for a few years, yes i do like to counter punch when punched at, im a man the will be murually respectful of others teams,, guess you and i will be butting heads next week, i look foward to it,time to move on and get bak on the JB Eagleville topic,,,,

I've seen ya in person, big guy...Don't care to butt heads either.....lmao.  Now Logger, bring that redneck on.  I'm ready to step in the ring!! :motorbike::angry:

Moto, I believe I have my last interview with Coach Carson on YouTube.  Go to /Fridaynightmainevent page on facebook and see if there is a link there.

I'll have interviews with both Coach Carson and Coach Adkins Friday during my show.  I'll also have Coach McKamey from Grace Christian on as well.  Sure to have at least 1-2 other surprise coaches on also.  Tune in to 93.9 FM when you get close to Eagleville.  Or you can listen to our show via internet streaming during your drive.   It's at 939TheDuck.Com  Easiest way to listen on a smart phone is to download the "Tune In" app from your "play store" and search 939 The Duck.

Edited by FreeAgent11