Chester County VS JCM

ScoutingReporter

actually.. JCM should of won by multiple touchdowns. Left 21 points on board in first half alone in the red zone. ONCE JCM cleans up the Red zone struggles they will be ready for 3A playoffs. See you next week in Liberty Land.

I think your taking away from CCs goal line defense! It was the reason JCM didn't score! That's like me taking the credit of the JCMs pick 6 away from JCM! I don't see how JCM could have won by "multiple TDs" when they only scored ONE offensive TD!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, this game probably will be like last year.  JCM rocked Chester County last year, with Rodney Clark, Jr. running all over them.  Losing Terrance Kinnie at QB really hurt JCM without a doubt.  RJ Percival and Jalen Marshall have handled quarterback duties fairly well between them and have JCM as one of the top passing teams in 3A according to ranking websites.  To be serious the only concern is will JCM get a fair shake from the refs at Chester.  Some calls this year have been suspect at best.  We hope everything stays fair and let the kids compete to determine the victor.

I called this one pretty accurate.  Rodney Clark, Jr rushed for almost 200 yards and the JCM defense is definitely rolling now.  The team is getting stronger each week.  Don't be surprised by a JCM victory over Liberty this Friday.  Liberty has mad respect for JCM, that may be why they held the Bush kid out against MUS, so he can be healthier this week.  They will need him against a hard hitting Cougar defense.  Liberty is stout on defense also but won't be able to hold the Cougars scoreless but without a passing game Liberty will have trouble finding the endzone.  JCM wins this one.

I called this one pretty accurate.  Rodney Clark, Jr rushed for almost 200 yards and the JCM defense is definitely rolling now.  The team is getting stronger each week.  Don't be surprised by a JCM victory over Liberty this Friday.  Liberty has mad respect for JCM, that may be why they held the Bush kid out against MUS, so he can be healthier this week.  They will need him against a hard hitting Cougar defense.  Liberty is stout on defense also but won't be able to hold the Cougars scoreless but without a passing game Liberty will have trouble finding the endzone.  JCM wins this one.

One offensive TD against Chester Co., and the Cougars are unstoppable? Lay off the Kool-Aid, ed ... someone must have spiked it. JCM has potential...yet to "get it together" and play offense and defense for 4 quarters...might happen this week, may not happen this season. Discipline and refinement are not Liberty's strengths, just the kind of team that JCM needs to compete against...still picking the Crusaders, they've been there/done that before.

One offensive TD against Chester Co., and the Cougars are unstoppable? Lay off the Kool-Aid, ed ... someone must have spiked it. JCM has potential...yet to "get it together" and play offense and defense for 4 quarters...might happen this week, may not happen this season. Discipline and refinement are not Liberty's strengths, just the kind of team that JCM needs to compete against...still picking the Crusaders, they've been there/done that before.

Blah! Blah! Blah! JCM won end of discussion, yeah they only scored one touchdown, thanks to that officiating crew...horrible at best.  Oh, there is always next year, JCM has beat Chester 2 years straight.

ED...u think jcm has Brentwood Academy type D???

if jcm holds us to 15 yards of offense in a half ill be on here all day talkin bout ur run to the 3A semis

in a more realistic view of the game...liberty is going to win this going away...and holding the cougars offense scoreless is very possible...ask haywood bout that

Blah! Blah! Blah! JCM won end of discussion, yeah they only scored one touchdown, thanks to that officiating crew...horrible at best.  Oh, there is always next year, JCM has beat Chester 2 years straight.

Not from Chester Co. ed, just making an observation that the "hype" from you about JCM is just that. It takes more than big fast kids to win football games against even average football teams with discipline. How many losses before you get that this is a team sport and that players who play solid assignment football will beat great athletes every time?

I have no dog in this fight but this is the funniest outcome to a prediction i've ever seen lol wrong on all counts.

scoreless was virtually a sure thing...but what did u think about our passing game ED???

i was pretty impressed by it...with the weather and all...

with that shutout Liberty relinquished the self proclaimed title of " The Show" from jcm

coaching didnt cost JCM this game...but if anyone saw the game...or gets to watch film of it...theyre all going to ask what Taylor was thinking...callin time outs like mad...going for it on 4th and 25 in the 1st half on ur own side of the field...goin for it on 4th and 30...from ur own side...delay of games...it was like watching oversized peewee players...Coach Edwards was sorely missed last night...

if last nights game is any indication...the coaching will cost jcm more games than a lack of talent or defense