CC vs AC

thekidd0086

So let me get this straight, just so I understand u correctly.

Kids transfer to CC cause they can't play at AC? Right?

So with that train of thought it'd be safe to say that davey Gilliam, Chadwell, Price twins,Williams, Torress, and the many, many others from CC that transferred to AC, couldn't have played for CC. That looks like what your saying, right?

I will say that they all did better at AC playing in a lower division and much easier schedules than CC played back then. Back then CC was in a killer district and they probably wouldn't have had those great careers. Lol. That's jus asinine!

I get it space, your just a hater, plain out! That's why u guys went to the tssaa meeting trying to get moved down, so you could get away from these bigger schools. We all know! Most people on here agree CC isn't ready to win this game, me included, but AC is pretty good. But if they do, you'll never here the end of it. Lol.

Come on we know AC always plays with style and class. Mr. Gillum will attest to that. CC will upset some team down the road and a congradulation ahead of time to them. But AC will always have CC number and in all honesty AC is loaded this year. Nothing will change AC wins going away big. Go Mavericks! Letem have it Space! LOL

Cougars will win with a domination win. 1st off AC defense is absolutely horrid led by the bald guy thats clueless the game of football. 2nd off #7 will blow up the poor excuse of an offensive line AC has. #57 #55 #74 #75 and #77 will have a long night and rough morning. 3rd is #5 cant throw and #43 cant run. #5 will try to scramble and get rocked like normal (he's overrated). #43 is athletically challenged he looks like the lucky charms guy with pads on. EASY WIN FOR THE COUGARS! AC DOESN'T NEED TO EVEN BE ON THE FIELD WITH THESE GUYS!

HEY GUYS, please don't hold this post against me!! LOL

I didnt say anything about Cc kids coming to AC to play I said LC and Nagaf kids going to CC...lol CC couldnt win back then in 1A much less in 6A or 5A what ever it was back then.. Dave and all the others didnt want to loose thats why they transfered to AC.  That is why they transfer to AC all the good kids which is only a hand full not a lot... So in CC you cant win with a handfull of good CC kids and LC and Nagaf transfers that cant play for AC...lol..   AC will prove this friday night.....

I know u didn't say AC kids to CC. But with your logic it has to go the other way now!! I mean you cant have it both ways Space. I perfectly understand the transfering because you don't want to lose, but I also see that as a cop out. Stick around and build something, don't cut and run! You better hope you win because I will let u have it for a long time dude. If I remember correctly your the same guy that picked AC 10-0 last season, I said 5-5 and I was right!! Actually 5-6, Two losing seasons in a row

Come on we know AC always plays with style and class. Mr. Gillum will attest to that. CC will upset some team down the road and a congradulation ahead of time to them. But AC will always have CC number and in all honesty AC is loaded this year. Nothing will change AC wins going away big. Go Mavericks! Letem have it Space! LOL

Yea tell that to Powell and Oak Ridge.

I know u didn't say AC kids to CC. But with your logic it has to go the other way now!! I mean you cant have it both ways Space. I perfectly understand the transfering because you don't want to lose, but I also see that as a cop out. Stick around and build something, don't cut and run! You better hope you win because I will let u have it for a long time dude. If I remember correctly your the same guy that picked AC 10-0 last season, I said 5-5 and I was right!! Actually 5-6, Two losing seasons in a row

Hicks getting hurt was bad for AC last year..... Go back and look who we played .. If we played CC schedule we would have had winning records... Not really worth talking about.. Back then they didnt care about football it was all about B-Ball but the twins has a little excitement up their ...

The kids that transfer want to play so they transfer to CC...lol This will be year 3 for the twins that they will get killed by AC ..... (again) you would think they would show improvment with all the Norris and LC kids that has transfered up their..lol (AC dont miss them) Some adults just know their kids are not good enough to play for AC so thats why they transfer to CC...   This year its going to be ugly for CC.. Who transfer's to CC to lose???? I will say that CC has improved enough to beat the teams that cant have a winning season....Wait ... CC is one of the teams that cant win 6 games in a season...lol

Ok so if CC gets killed by AC this year next year the QB will be a SR...Everyone been saying this is the year...lol its alright you can keep saying wait till next year that never gets old to hear gives everyone a good laugh.....  

LOL your right i use too say the same thing. but I Listened to my kids and my kids friends and moved my son to CC  too play for a program that has coaches who really care and yes HAYDEN and SETH will help and play with the already group of good freshman. and NOOOOOO AC is not as good as last year they have not replaced  the deep threat mcintosh the hard nose running of long and they still have the weak small secondary they do have a good line and the best quaterback in the district but they want use him correctly...bradley could be a deep threat but he must not be on there special list...   ask yourself one question friday night look around and ask roberts,mayes,mcintosh,phillips,smith,marlow,i could keep going but you get the point    who ther pulling for too win!!!! AC is done they may win friday night but the way they treat ther players the last 4 years will hurt them for many years too come you have to have alumni and community support too have a good program and they have burnt a bridge for life with alot of young men.. do me one favor ask some past players if they liked ther old coaching staff you will here coach russ and coach terry thats it .. I have ask 3/4 of last years team and they say the same thing they did not like gilum. key words alot of them said hard too talk too,unfriendly(%$#@)) seem like he didnt care, left alot of good talent on the sideline.on and on. win lose or draw this year and last year was the  last of the good group of talent from AC....all down hill after this either way..