Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look how is it that when i pick a team other then Wayne County, that y'all get on to me about disrespect? That's not disrespect that's just a prediction. You guys are not at the level as the Raiders are, plain and simple. Yes you probably got a good team and i apologize for my old age to kick in but when i make a prediction and y'all go nuts over getting beat at Lynchburg by 21 against the number six team in the state (which i would take if i were you) then yes i will get a little fired up. What makes y'all so sure that you can beat a Moore County team when you couldn't beat Collinwood who's not even at full health? I'm looking at it realistically here. I hope y'all give them a fight over there in the middle of nowhere but i don't see Moore County getting beat by y'all because i don't think your Defense can control their Offense. I root for 12A everyday of the week but i know when i see a stronger opponent and Moore County is the strongest and most experienced team. 

You don't think PC is down?  Ya'll aren't at the tucker & mercer level anymore either and won't be for a "LONG" time!

I've been saying for two seasons now that the Vikings are down. I think we're a lot stronger and more experienced then last year and should do good after we play a tough Parsons bunch. I believe the Defense is better once everyones back and healthy. Our offense is doing good things and we got speed and size up front. You guys that make a living on posting on here really need to simmer down a little bit because after all its just a game and no one deserves to get hurt during these games. If y'all pull it off Friday night then i'll tip my trucker hat and say kudos but if not then don't say i didn't warn you. 

Look how is it that when i pick a team other then Wayne County, that y'all get on to me about disrespect? That's not disrespect that's just a prediction. You guys are not at the level as the Raiders are, plain and simple. Yes you probably got a good team and i apologize for my old age to kick in but when i make a prediction and y'all go nuts over getting beat at Lynchburg by 21 against the number six team in the state (which i would take if i were you) then yes i will get a little fired up. What makes y'all so sure that you can beat a Moore County team when you couldn't beat Collinwood who's not even at full health? I'm looking at it realistically here. I hope y'all give them a fight over there in the middle of nowhere but i don't see Moore County getting beat by y'all because i don't think your Defense can control their Offense. I root for 12A everyday of the week but i know when i see a stronger opponent and Moore County is the strongest and most experienced team.

not disrespect to you, just don't like PC in general.

Wow already haters? You guys won't get beat anymore less than what we did and plus when you lose a 6'3 250 pound Defensive Linemen and a hard hitting safety than you won't do so hot yourself. You guys need to calm down because it seems like you are scared. This Viking team is ALOT better than last year and they WILL win 6 games at least this season.

6 games is questionable.

Hey guru, I'm having trouble with my memory, what team was that 1A teamwho beat Milan Bout 3yrs ago ? I know you remember, I certainly enjoyed the heckling going on lol

That was the untouchable, undeniably best 1A team to ever step on a football field. We beat Milan, We beat Milan, We have to be the best in 1A cause We beat Milan. At least they have something to cherish from that year. :roflol:

After the loss to Forrest, this game will be a gut check for the Raiders. Moore County will have 3 really tough games in a row after Wayne County.

The Raiders cannot be overlooking the Wildcats. Just look at the history between these two Schools. If the Raiders can put the Forrest game behind them, I say Moore County by at least 2 touchdowns.