Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mchs looked plum pathetic! #1 ranking to b their head much? From the players to coaches gameplan was horrible and wc knew what they had to do they put 8 in the box and never went away from that plan. pass or run it was a sack or a negative run every time. I see mc's schedule and now don't know if they even get into playoffs cascade, eaglevile, community about got em last yr when Mc actually had a QB , and. Fayeeteville city from what I hear ain't a gimme. they need to workon a few more passing pakages because these last 6 games all those teams will load the box and why not the coach seems to prideful to go away from his run game...I predict they finish the year at 5-5...

Wayne County completely dominated Moore County on both sides of the ball. Moore County defensive backs were making tackles all night long. There was no blocking by the Moore County line and therefore the Raiders never could  get there running game going. One of the worst efforts by any Moore County team in recent years. It was like Moore County just did not have there head in this game. They will have to improve next week or Fayetteville City will blow them out.

Wc is 0-3 but I still think they're better than last year. All three games have come down to the last play!

You make it sound like yall are 3 plays from being undefeated. How about turnovers, penalties and just plain getting beat! Quit making excuses and just say you have gotten beat. Only thing WC can do, on here, anyways is talk about what could've been instead of facing the facts! The fact is that a good yr for yall will be .500! Suck it up!

You make it sound like yall are 3 plays from being undefeated. How about turnovers, penalties and just plain getting beat! Quit making excuses and just say you have gotten beat. Only thing WC can do, on here, anyways is talk about what could've been instead of facing the facts! The fact is that a good yr for yall will be .500! Suck it up!

The fact is WC is 1-3, no excuses so you suck it up you big baby!

You mad bro?

yea they are up 28 nothing right now buddy turn on your radio 😊😊😊

If you can read, you'd see that I said they'd have their hands full, not that they couldn't beat them. I'm actually not shocked, Rice has always had Moore Co.'s number. With that said, we'd love for Wayne Co. to come on up to the Rock. The win doesn't change the fact that you're 1-3 and lost to Collinwood.......buddy.

Edited by thetruth2008