Wayne Co. vs Moore Co.

IMAWCFAN

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact is WC is 1-3, no excuses so you suck it up you big baby!

Yes, 1-3! Supposedly, 3 plays from being undefeated! It doesn't bother me that the Wildcats have a losing record but I am also man enough to know when my team just cant get the win and not make excuses for miscues, penalties, fumbles, interception in the red zone, and just getting beat. That's all I am saying.

Yes, 1-3! Supposedly, 3 plays from being undefeated! It doesn't bother me that the Wildcats have a losing record but I am also man enough to know when my team just cant get the win and not make excuses for miscues, penalties, fumbles, interception in the red zone, and just getting beat. That's all I am saying.

that's not excuses that facts look at the stats......... You big baby!!!!!

Thats what I meant by being 3 plays away, WC made all those mistakes and still came down to the end still having a chance to win. Do you think Wc goes to Mc 0-3 if they had played as well as they did last night in the first three games? Edited by wildcat89