Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say mj beats Blackman is like saying ut can beat Oregon

And yes I did play hs and college. Won a championship at every level of football.

I also know what's real. And what's real is mj is a bad team and I've said it from spring.

Wouldn't say bad more like average-

As said many times those in the MJ program got spoiled from the last few years .

Assume the talent level will be on par each & every year ...

Wouldn't say bad more like average-

As said many times those in the MJ program got spoiled from the last few years .

Assume the talent level will be on par each & every year ...

Spoiled might be a little harsh. We've enjoyed our success the last 2 years and expect great things each and every year like every program should. This year just isn't going to be one of them. Hopefully Coach T and the rest of his staff can open things up (trick plays)because he just don't have the horses this year to stick with what has worked the last several years. He is going to have to get some kind of passing game or teams will continue to stack the box. Go BEARS!

Good post Kisler. Too many negative Nacy's out there. MJ has been put in a tough spot and has faced a lot of adversity. The last thing they need is the dad of a current player, past player, and/or a play who has quit to get on here an post comments that are cowardly at best. I am a Bears supporter through thick and thin. Tough test tonight, but I bet you the Bears fight hard and put out a better showing then what people think.

Forget playoffs worry bout getting 4 wins

No way MJ loses another one by 30+.. MJ will bounce back after the loss to station camp and losing quarterback Chowbay.. Blackman has a lot of talent including the QB and a lot of success running the ball.. MJ has struggled in years past to stop the run but on offensive side i believe they will have way more success than last week with a new qb and station camp having 10 in the box.

MJ-31

Blackman-24