Blackman at Mt Juliet

MajorZ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ; not what I expected out of MJ at all. I cant even begin to express my disappointment.

I know we don't have the talent that we had the last couple of years and it hurt not having our best back last night; but the Bears are better than what they showed last night or at least they should be.

Congrats t0 Blackman.

Wow ; not what I expected out of MJ at all. I cant even begin to express my disappointment.

I know we don't have the talent that we had the last couple of years and it hurt not having our best back last night; but the Bears are better than what they showed last night or at least they should be.

Congrats t0 Blackman.

Bk you know I respect you and MJ but your still drinking some of that kool aid

Being taken to the wood shed 2 games in a row should tell you the Bears are not as good ad you think they are

Sure BHS is a good team but they dominated!

Either talent is not there or lil perry is in over his head

Next game will be the key

ND; you are right; Blackman did dominate. I did not expect our offense to score much; especially when I heard MJ's best back was not playing. I did expect much more out of the defense; but then when I saw what I did; I couldn't believe my eyes.

I agree; I drink a lot of the Koolaid;..... but I also know many of the players and the talent they have.

Next week will be big. One of two things will happen; either the Bears will pull together or they will fall apart. This is were leadership takes over.

ND; you are right; Blackman did dominate. I did not expect our offense to score much; especially when I heard MJ's best back was not playing. I did expect much more out of the defense; but then when I saw what I did; I couldn't believe my eyes.

I agree; I drink a lot of the Koolaid;..... but I also know many of the players and the talent they have.

Next week will be big. One of two things will happen; either the Bears will pull together or they will fall apart. This is were leadership takes over.

Good luck to you and your boys next week BK

Rutherford County just seems to dominate everyone in middle Tennessee! MJ has a strong program but did losing their coach ever factor in?

Wing T is so dependent on the QB and his timing with the rest of his offense.  Losing your first string QB hurts the whole offense until their timing jells.

MJ is better than the score tells.