OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

Canes should have won this game last year, offensively they ran over the Owls. 18 had over 250 yds rushing. If not for an interception, failure to kick a FG before half and mistakes by the Cane Defense the Owls would have had nothing. They better hope for those same breaks this year, but I bet Canes Coaches and players remember those mistakes well.

After watching Owls and Tyner last week, I believe that the Canes Offense will eat Owls defense and score at will. Defensively Canes will have to stop the Owls run and cover Binders arm. But at the end of the night this is a Canes win. Moore will have another big night and Milita will also run at will and have a big night. Given a step, Owls can't match his speed.

Lets get this one over with and move on.......Canes win 35-21

The better team was last year IMO.......for you to say the Owls had nothing before all your excuses and mistakes.....that game got ugly early for the Canes.....and I must say we did let up in the second half and let 18 have his way....but it didnt result in a W.....you can't stop a good back....and if Malittle is as  good and fast as you say he is.....he should have a career night in Hooterville.......tell those huge linemen to move over and give him some room to run before the linebackers meet him at the line of scrimmage.....the difference makers for your Canes is the QB, WR/DBs......not the running game........so ready to get this one over so the undefeated 5aaa rookies can stop whining about the pass.......gosh......GO OWLS

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Now, you have the big dog..... A Pit Bull! We could not stop the Signal kid what makes you think we can stop the "3" dog?

Never said you could stop the run......a good back will get his win lose or draw.....like 18......and I guess 6 will take it this season...... by the way...3...aka 28 was on defense last meeting so you haven't experienced what that pitbull will bring to the table offensively.....just jump on his back like all the other opponents and let him drag you 10 yds before he is brought down......pick your poison...stack the box....or cover the wideouts.....we ready :hungry:  :motorbike:

Never said you could stop the run......a good back will get his win lose or draw.....like 18......and I guess 6 will take it this season...... by the way...3...aka 28 was on defense last meeting so you haven't experienced what that pitbull will bring to the table offensively.....just jump on his back like all the other opponents and let him drag you 10 yds before he is brought down......pick your poison...stack the box....or cover the wideouts.....we ready :hungry::motorbike:

I'm not sure about the pick your poison part. I recall Tyner loading the box and manning up on the wide outs and the passing game was non-existent. Coach T may not have the numbers or the athletes that typically flow through Tyner, but one thing he is known for is exposing a teams weaknesses. So I'm pretty sure with the teams that feel they can match up with Ooltewah in the Secondary (i.e. everyone, considering you only have one decent wide out) you will see this for a while. So now it's just left to compare Tyners front seven to the remainder of your Opponents front 7. What were those stats, something like 4-16 40 yards with a Dynamite Dozen wide out, against a team that played man with no high safety. Not much Poison there if you ask me.

The better team was last year IMO.......for you to say the Owls had nothing before all your excuses and mistakes.....that game got ugly early for the Canes.....and I must say we did let up in the second half and let 18 have his way....but it didnt result in a W.....you can't stop a good back....and if Malittle is as  good and fast as you say he is.....he should have a career night in Hooterville.......tell those huge linemen to move over and give him some room to run before the linebackers meet him at the line of scrimmage.....the difference makers for your Canes is the QB, WR/DBs......not the running game........so ready to get this one over so the undefeated 5aaa rookies can stop whining about the pass.......gosh......GO OWLS

I would agree with you..... But will Gatewood unload the next phase of the "O"? I have told you before, you nor anyone else seen the full package..... I have watched the game from last year over 5 times, I will not hash it here. In the end Owls won it, give credit to Coach Williams the kids never gave up..... owls wanted it more, the kid had to make that FG twice that is not easy, kid got no credit at all. I gave it to him and giving it to him again, but I was a kicker in high school so I like kickers.

Never said you could stop the run......a good back will get his win lose or draw.....like 18......and I guess 6 will take it this season...... by the way...3...aka 28 was on defense last meeting so you haven't experienced what that pitbull will bring to the table offensively.....just jump on his back like all the other opponents and let him drag you 10 yds before he is brought down......pick your poison...stack the box....or cover the wideouts.....we ready :hungry:  :motorbike:

the kid can play, IMO he is a better LB then RB, and he is a stud RB. I give the kid credit he has over come a lot, and is having a great year. if the Owls, eat up the clock and run it for long drives could be a long night for the Canes. It is what can beat us, Signal did it and had a shot to win it in the end.

I'm not sure about the pick your poison part. I recall Tyner loading the box and manning up on the wide outs and the passing game was non-existent. Coach T may not have the numbers or the athletes that typically flow through Tyner, but one thing he is known for is exposing a teams weaknesses. So I'm pretty sure with the teams that feel they can match up with Ooltewah in the Secondary (i.e. everyone, considering you only have one decent wide out) you will see this for a while. So now it's just left to compare Tyners front seven to the remainder of your Opponents front 7. What were those stats, something like 4-16 40 yards with a Dynamite Dozen wide out, against a team that played man with no high safety. Not much Poison there if you ask me.

I would agree Owls will need to run the football in order to win. Canes have some issues there tackle high, and the LB'ers are young they make most of the hits, comes from the running the 3-4. Binder is great and #1 is also great. trust me this will be his(#1) hardest game he will have #21 all over him, the Canes secondary is tough.....

And how long did Tyner last??? cramps.....plus held to -21 on the ground.....hit a long bomb as the starters were taken out.....but other than that.....no problem in the second half...... :popcorneater: you can't stop a good back...22-173.....and that Dynamite Dozen is a stud......yea they played him man.....he caught one for a td......and the rest were pass interference calls.....yes we had to regroup like any other team....and know we cant play like that Friday.......I still say pick your poison.....hey I believe in the Owls.......and if I could grow the young secondary up in two days....then I would guarantee you a win....... 

I would agree Owls will need to run the football in order to win. Canes have some issues there tackle high, and the LB'ers are young they make most of the hits, comes from the running the 3-4. Binder is great and #1 is also great. trust me this will be his(#1) hardest game he will have #21 all over him, the Canes secondary is tough.....

I would agree the Canes QB needs to air it out in order to win this game....#1 and #21 are not enemies like you want them to be....mad respect for each other......our secondary is young but can run with the best of them....

the kid can play, IMO he is a better LB then RB, and he is a stud RB. I give the kid credit he has over come a lot, and is having a great year. if the Owls, eat up the clock and run it for long drives could be a long night for the Canes. It is what can beat us, Signal did it and had a shot to win it in the end.

we all over come alot...part of life.....what people fell to realize is that this win is for bragging rights...wont hurt either team....1,2 and 3 are playoff bound......and Cleveland is still on the schedule......