OOLTEWAH OWLS VS. EAST HAMILTON HURRICANES

PassiveAggressive

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't decide whether I want Ooltewah to win and knock EH from their perch, or for EH to hand Ooltewah their first district loss so the EH/Cleveland game will have more juice when it arrives.

Flipping a coin here...eager to see the outcome. This game will tell us all a lot.

The East Ham Cleveland game will have plenty of juice no matter what. If the Canes fall @ Hooterville (and they can) There will be so much pressure for them vs Cleveland trust me the juice will be flowing.

East Ham has got to fix the running game and quick. Every team has stacked the box and is hitting our backs as they get the ball. You cannot block 8 with 5. Canes have been able to throw at will last 2 games and have made teams pay. If you been around awhile listen to this about a Gatewood team. Vs Riverdale 27 passes and 27 runs...... 4 of those runs were QB scrambles. So should have been 31 passes and 23 runs...... That's a Gatewood team. If they can get the run game going could be a great team. But all teams so far gambled with 8 in the box, will the Owls? Look for #21 to spend more time @ WR, along with # 22 and #15 and the # 81 @ TE and the screens out of back field it's a heck of gamble. Again the war is on.

You guys where fine and dandy the 1st 2 years..... No crying then. We were the whipping boys everybody's homecoming. Trust me the loss last year hurt, So focused....... The guts on those kids has turned for a year. I will post the break down on how I see this game on Monday...... And for the record your not East Brainerd........ The battle for White Oak Mtn is on........ This time the game has meaning 5AAA meaning! You now have our full attention! Head to Home Depot, board up everything!

hit the weight room and you better eat your Wheaties ......we reload every year....never a whipping board...haven't been district champs since 08......looking at the Big picture......bring everything you got .....and you being an ex-Owl......you know what we bring to the table.....GO OWLS!!!!!.....Cleveland (my pic)will be watching.....

Can't decide whether I want Ooltewah to win and knock EH from their perch, or for EH to hand Ooltewah their first district loss so the EH/Cleveland game will have more juice when it arrives.

Flipping a coin here...eager to see the outcome.  This game will tell us all a lot.

It won't matter.....Cleveland is always a nail biter.....and we are coming to your house.......

You guys where fine and dandy the 1st 2 years..... No crying then. We were the whipping boys everybody's homecoming. Trust me the loss last year hurt, So focused....... The guts on those kids has turned for a year. I will post the break down on how I see this game on Monday...... And for the record your not East Brainerd........ The battle for White Oak Mtn is on........ This time the game has meaning 5AAA meaning! You now have our full attention! Head to Home Depot, board up everything!

I like last years team to be honest...21 was hurt so didn't see him a lot but he did play well against Owls....and #18 was your offense and #17, #55 was the anchor of the defense.....in your mind you know who will win this game.....but in your heart you know who you want to win this game......good luck.....

Our game was a cluster ...

i"m looking at the bigger picture.

This one will be a nail biter, but I think Cains have the edge.

so.. That last play was not because of good coaching ...or just a great play by a playmaker who did not give up.....we had our time with Gatewood.....but we have a new coach with a new system and he is fair and play the best

Players whether you are a freshman or senior......and the players are very receptive to his knowledge of the game....still a work in progress.....and the future is bright......

so.. That last play was not because of good coaching ...or just a great play by a playmaker who did not give up.....we had our time with Gatewood.....but we have a new coach with a new system and he is fair and play the best

Players whether you are a freshman or senior......and the players are very receptive to his knowledge of the game....still a work in progress.....and the future is bright......

I didn't say that the Owls suck, or that your coach sucks, or that the future wasn't bright.  I just think the short term future looks a little gloomy.

As for the final play of our game.  Herndon even said that they had been practicing blocked PAT's and FG's.  Great individual effort by a great player, but coaching put him in the position to make that play.  I saw it coming when they lined up.  We should have called a time out if we had one left.  You can't let a DI commit come off the edge untouched.

Edited by MountainTroll